SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Somebody picked the wrong girl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Somebody picked the wrong girl Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube-nocookie.c...ed/a2gCFOtaZPo?rel=0

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Great advertisement!!!

And a great weapon.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
He should have known. Redheads are dangerous.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I will point out, it is a commercial.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I will point out, it is a commercial.

May be a commercial, but damn not only is she the wrong girl...she is freaking HOT! Big Grin

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh God, what a heavenly creation!

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a good one.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I saw that the other day. Put a 226 in her hands and then you've really got a sexy combo.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
All jokes concerning hot redheads aside, I think there are a couple things to note.

Most criminals wont give you two sets of warning knocks to raise your anxiety and give you time to retrieve a weapon. If the BG had walked up and kicked open the door the first time without an unrealistic warning, then this story would have had a much less happy ending.

This is why you should always carry, at home or away.

Preaching to the choir. I know.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I would have preferred Gunny to have been playing an undertaker, but agree with the general message, of course.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is how I imagine the ladies on the forum. Go get 'em girls! Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she really wants to protect that smokin' bod, she should upgrade her hardware...to a deadbolt.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
If she really wants to protect that smokin' bod, she should upgrade her hardware...to a deadbolt.

Nah. Cheap lock, easy target. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I saw that the other day. Put a 226 in her hands and then you've really got a sexy combo.

Then you would have P226RN Wink

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Some doggies.

Always have some doggies.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
All jokes concerning hot redheads aside, I think there are a couple things to note.

Most criminals wont give you two sets of warning knocks to raise your anxiety and give you time to retrieve a weapon. If the BG had walked up and kicked open the door the first time without an unrealistic warning, then this story would have had a much less happy ending.

This is why you should always carry, at home or away.

Preaching to the choir. I know.

I’d bet it’s common for a first knock to case out the mark. See if a male is home, look for dog, etc.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Some doggies.

Always have some doggies.

And a rifle with a standard capacity 25-round magazine full of 7.62x51 148 grain Herterger.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I've always liked this one.

Turn up the volume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3HlbgYQLE0

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
She can rack my slide any day...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post