SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who has a good pretzel bread recipes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has a good pretzel bread recipes Login/Join 
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted
My wife and I went to Germany in EPCOT for dinner last night. One of the thing we love is there pretzel bread. Does any one have a good recipes for pretzel bread.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I buy a flour mixture to make soft pretzels?

Its an Amish mix where you just add water and yeast. Wait for it to rise, roll it out, give it a baking soda wash and bake.

I'll send you the 'flour mix and instructions' if you'd like.

Or Google 'pretzel dough' and you'll get something very similar.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Reach out to Exx1976. His wife made awesome pretzels.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alton brown covered this in a good eats episode. Google alton brown pretzel. We make spiral buns for sandwiches.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post