SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Swapalease?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swapalease? Login/Join 
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted
I'm thinking about a new car and was wondering if anyone here has used one of the services that allow you to buy the remainder of a persons leased car? If so, what are the pros and cons?

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sister did it for 9 months on a bmw, it worked out great for her as the initial lessee put a lot of money down and the monthly payments were cheap. Make sure the mileage is within the limits of the lease and the car doesn’t have damage.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I've gotten out of a BMW lease with Swapalease - the new lessee said it was painless.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. It seems like the only downside would be leasing a car with not many miles left on the lease. But all that information is available up front.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post