SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New FIST Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New FIST Holster Login/Join 
posted
Thanks to those that recommended FIST. I wanted a quick "grab and go" for my 66. Super simple, and carries very well

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
FIST Holsters are great. Good choice.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two. One for my Beretta 96D and for my Makarov. I like them both, and they have worked well for me.

Arman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
My wife has been EDCing her Glock 26 in a FIST ultra-thin kydex IWB holster since 2005. She has two of them that she rotates for work and non-work.

About 4-5 years ago, one cracked. She contacted FIST and they said that they would make her another one for 50% off, can't beat that for a decade old holster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
That is the only holster I use for all of my weapons, including my P229. That looks like the 1AK, ultra thin holster and the metal clip is very strong.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post