SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The greatest preacher has passed...Billy Graham 99
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The greatest preacher has passed...Billy Graham 99 Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Just another reason to stay away from the sewer that is Twitter, but there are lots of angry leftists and gays just tearing him apart today. Aren't they supposed to be the "tolerant" ones? I just don't get it; the ones that beat us about the head and shoulders about how tolerant and non-hateful they are...ARE the MOST intolerant and hateful people!

Wow, really? Well, I guess I'm not all that surprised. But what could these people possibly have bad to say about such a good man?

Rest in peace, sir.
Let's keep this thread about honoring the life of a good man, and leave this question unanswered.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23214 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
RIP, he was an inspiration to many generations.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
Advisor and confidant to 11 different Presidents. Incredible.

Yup, may he Rest in Peace.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10901 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice cartoons.^^^ Thank you, JALLEN, for posting them here.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
His distinct voice will forever echo in my heart, spirit and mind, see you soon Rev Graham..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
From Will Graham, Billy Graham's grandson yesterday:

quote:

My grandfather once said, ‘One day you’ll hear that Billy Graham has died. Don’t you believe it. On that day I’ll be more alive than ever before! I’ve just changed addresses’.

My friends, today my grandfather moved from the land of the dead to the land of the living.

We mourn that he is no longer with us physically here on earth, but we don’t grieve as those who have no hope.

My grandfather invested his entire life in sharing the promise of eternity through Jesus Christ, and today he had the opportunity to realize that hope himself, kneeling before his Savior and hearing the words, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant.’

My family appreciates your prayers now and in the days ahead.

I remain confident of this:

I will see the goodness of the Lord

in the land of the living.

Wait for the Lord;

be strong and take heart

and wait for the Lord.

Psalm 27:13-14

Posts: 33764 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post