SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thug pulled gun and fired on cops after traffic stop. Guess what? Thug dead.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thug pulled gun and fired on cops after traffic stop. Guess what? Thug dead. Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
I can't go to jail!

Well, he can't go to jail, now.

Liveleak video here: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1515609055

Might have been better off in jail, than trying to explain to the higher powers how he came to be there so early.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, that's one way to bypass the legal system

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
He dead.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Roll Eyes http://www.thv11.com/news/loca...d-shooting/507037733

Floyd, why am I sucker for those news pieces?

"You'll all had him on the ground and the tazer. You pushed him until he had to shoot back!"

"We'll show up everyday until we get justice for CJ."

"You didn't need to shoot him."

Etc, etc.

Well, did you not see the part of the video where CJ shot at the cop with a semi-auto and then racked the slide to continue shooting the cops?

At this point, there's no need to reason with these people because they're incapable.

If the city pays one dime I'll be soooooo pissed.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
He pulled a gun on a cop.
He got killed.
Justice was served.

On a silver platter.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That poor teen. Did they mention that he was just turning his life around? Those youths were on their way to Bible study, without a doubt. He was sooo young, and he was just minding his own business when the cops started hassling him...

They should have just shot him in the leg, or maybe given him a big hug.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Merritt said the family wants closure..

They got closure. M'fuckers dead.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you listens to da woman in da video, it's clear theys already at war with da poleece and he was just defending hisself.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:

If you listens to da woman in da video, it's clear theys already at war with da poleece and he was just defending hisself.

Herein lies the problem. Some people do not mind lying nor being lied to. This distorts reality so they cannot function in it. Some of those people in the video see one thing and declare another that is plain to see isn't the case. We all see the color green. Some of us insist it is yellow.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Momma only birthed the kid for the AFDC (gubmin' money), so shouldn't she get another pay out when he dead?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I like what he said right before they snuffed him...”I cant go to jail again.” So trying to murder a cop and getting yourself dead was the better option huh, ok.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Merritt said the family wants closure..

They got closure. M'fuckers dead.

How about getting to close his casket, good enough?

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Perhaps the mom and her lawyer(s) are hoping for a jury that believes the shootee should not have been shot in the back. (Anyone here agree?)

Well, the back of the head would have taken less shots, but it is a smaller target and the SJWs would really have been whining then...

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Since the incident, a great deal of erroneous information has appeared on social media outlets. … I want to make sure we clear that up today,” he told reporters.

"Misinformation gets out that says ... the subject wasn't armed, the subject didn't shoot," Davis said. "He was armed and we, in fact, had to take action because of that. I want people to see what happened."

SOP these days. No matter what happens or what the truth is, get the word out immediately that he was unarmed and surrendering. The truth has trouble pushing through the fog of lies that hits first.

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Thugs 'gonna be thugs.

They saved him from a date with Mr. Sparky, if you ask me. You shoot at cops, expect to be lit up one way or the other.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Well, you've got to love it. The distorted sense of reality. But its why every cop in the nation having a personal camera won't solve anything. They see what they want to see.

On the idea of SJWs, its the wrong time of the year to go rioting and such. There's a big winter storm and the fools need to understand they can't get many to riot in their favor when the snow is flying. Pull their shit in mid summer when its fun to riot. The thugs aren't even good at selecting the right time to get daid.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Well, you've got to love it. The distorted sense of reality. But its why every cop in the nation having a personal camera won't solve anything. They see what they want to see...

Yup, their son could be standing over a cop and shoot him to death, and they would still be blaming the cop for their son's action.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By all means, investigate and the bill the family for lost time. They are hoping to win the thug lottery. All will be forgiven for a couple million. Piss on 'em.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Perhaps the mom and her lawyer(s) are hoping for a jury that believes the shootee should not have been shot in the back. (Anyone here agree?)

Ah, no. He pulled a gun and shot in a scuffle with the police. Where he was hit is irrelevant.

It did not have to happen like that. Unfortunately he caused it to play out like it did.

A very bad deal that he made happen.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:

Herein lies the problem. Some people do not mind lying nor being lied to. This distorts reality so they cannot function in it. Some of those people in the video see one thing and declare another that is plain to see isn't the case. We all see the color green. Some of us insist it is yellow.

I have wondered at times if society would be served by having some standardized "honesty" or "integrity" quotient, along with the regular IQ score. I am amazed at how many in my surrounds continue to ignore or swallow blatant lies.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post