SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thug pulled gun and fired on cops after traffic stop. Guess what? Thug dead.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thug pulled gun and fired on cops after traffic stop. Guess what? Thug dead. Login/Join 
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Sorry no ghetto lottery.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well....

There went the cures for cancer, the common cold, and PMS, unlimited free energy for all, faster-than-light travel, and an improvement in the flavor and nutritional content of bacon.

Shot to hell over Charles' inability to go to jail for a little weed.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31378 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
As a local resident, I have observed a lot of the problem is they don't listen to instructions from the LEO's. A lot of our police involved shootings stem from this problem. What is so difficult about standing still, being searched and go to jail if they are carrying illegally. I think a lot of the problem is the feeling they as a minority, have special rules that apply to them. We have allowed the racist card to be played so often, and supported by the liberals, that our laws seem not to apply to them. The result is a segment of our population think they are being picked on every time they break the law we all live by.

So we see on our news broadcasts the gathering of people, lighted candles, balloons and other stuff piled on the sidewalk to attract the TV cameras and the shouts about police misconduct. It follows a script outlined by those who kept fomenting this pot.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Perhaps the mom and her lawyer(s) are hoping for a jury that believes the shootee should not have been shot in the back. (Anyone here agree?)

Nope.

I do.........head shots are preferred so momma cant get an open casket ceremony.................

That video needs subtitles.....I don't understand jive

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Good shot, dead thug, deserved it. He aggressively wanted to die.

He got what he asked for.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps the mom and her lawyer(s) are hoping for a jury that believes the shootee should not have been shot in the back. (Anyone here agree?)

Yeah, but some people do believe that shit. These aren't people who ever thought about what an actual gunfight is. They must all think it is Gary Cooper and High Noon - some Lone Ranger action.

"Why'd you shoot him in the back?"

"So we wouldn't roll over and get a chance to shoot me."

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thug pulled gun and fired on cops after traffic stop. Guess what? Thug dead.

Great!

What's for lunch?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:

Van Leek - "His back was to me."

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Happy endings. Like them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, this shit won't get as much traction as it did with the previous administration.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

Yeah, but some people do believe that shit. These aren't people who ever thought about what an actual gunfight is. They must all think it is Gary Cooper and High Noon - some Lone Ranger action.

"So we wouldn't roll over and get a chance to shoot me."

According to the latest theories on how the use of deadly force should be evaluated afterwards, the end result is more important than what was perceived by the officer(s) at the time and whether or not that perception and response was what a reasonable officer would have done. Examples: How do we know the deceased "victim" wasn't just trying to scare the officers? How do we know the gun could fire? Maybe it was unloaded? Why didn't the officers just shoot the gun out of his hand instead of "shooting to kill"? Why did the officers take them out of the car, when it would have been safer to have just left them inside it?

Thank God SCOTUS has ruled otherwise, but with left leaning "police management" organizations pushing for administrative and legislative "cures" to cops acting reasonably in these kinds of situations, I'm soooooo glad I'm not doing this kind of work anymore.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:

Yeah, but some people do believe that shit.

Which was the reason for my comment.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bushpilot:
As a local resident, I have observed a lot of the problem is they don't listen to instructions from the LEO's. A lot of our police involved shootings stem from this problem. What is so difficult about standing still, being searched and go to jail if they are carrying illegally. I think a lot of the problem is the feeling they as a minority, have special rules that apply to them. We have allowed the racist card to be played so often, and supported by the liberals, that our laws seem not to apply to them. The result is a segment of our population think they are being picked on every time they break the law we all live by.

So we see on our news broadcasts the gathering of people, lighted candles, balloons and other stuff piled on the sidewalk to attract the TV cameras and the shouts about police misconduct. It follows a script outlined by those who kept fomenting this pot.

There seems to be a cultural component:

"Of her sons: “I am trying to teach them to be men, but at the same time I am telling them to back down and not be who they are,” she said of their interactions with law enforcement.

There’s a subtle undertone here — that you should only comply with law enforcement if you believe you’ve done something wrong. Additionally, if you don’t stand up to them, you’re less of a man.

This sort of attitude is making its way into the streets of urban cities — where cops are increasingly being resisted just for doing their jobs. It’s through this resistance that many cases — like Eric Garner’s in New York, or Michael Brown’s in Ferguson — get escalated. In the split-second the officer has to react (in many times to defend himself), often then leads to second-guessing: Was the use of force too much; should more officers been called in; how could the situation been diffused before it even started?"
https://www.washingtontimes.co...cultural-difference/

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in today's world, there is a widespread lack of respect towards authority. When you bow up bad things are going to happen to you.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Do I think the Officers here had a reason to shoot? Yes. Do I think they should have shot him in the back while he was firing? Yes. I can not speak to that state's laws, but in Ga all I need is this following information (a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other's imminent use of unlawful force;
So to me they had every reason to believe that SCUMBAG SHOOTING AT THEM was trying to kill them. But maybe I misunderstood every gun class/common sense gun law ever. Dont point at what you wouldn't mind missing

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
He dead.

He's dead, Jim.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have wondered at times if society would be served by having some standardized "honesty" or "integrity" quotient, along with the regular IQ score. I am amazed at how many in my surrounds continue to ignore or swallow blatant lies.

For many of these people it is a lack of common sense reasoning and judgement in these situations. A blatantly dishonest sociopath does not do stuff like this. He is likely to be more than compliant in the hopes the cop will let him off. Honesty and integrity are built into tests that measure personality characteristics.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
It is likely that decades of criminality and dozens of crimes will now not happen. He brought it on himself. Too bad that his fuck-up relatives cannot be charged as criminal enablers.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post