SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maricopa couty , arizona residents , a question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maricopa couty , arizona residents , a question Login/Join 
posted
I see that tent city has been shut down, since Sheriff Joe has left .

How is the new guy looking ? in comparison ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
He is a liberal shitbag as expected. Undoing all of Joe's work as rapidly as he can. I know three MCSO Deputies and none of them like what he is doing.

Libs gonna lib though.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
He’s a liberal POS, bought and paid for by Soros.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
A politician to the maximum degree and a liberal pussy to boot. 1 term Sheriff is my prediction

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
He's an asshole liberal shitbag. He's making a big show of erasing everything Arpaio did, not because he has a better idea, but to appeal to the libs that elected him.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
hopefully the violent crime rate against the libs will increase, putting the pussy sheriff in the spotlight

or better yet, hopefully the sheriff himself gets to be a victim of his own policies

Joe wasn't the nicest guy but he was doing what he thought best for the people and the country - illegals be damned

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought Arizona was a pretty conservative state?

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
I thought Arizona was a pretty conservative state?

It is, but Penzones got elected on a platform by the democrats that courted the hispanic vote. His whole platform was an appeal to La Raza and other groups with promises to reverse Arpaio's policy on immigration enforcement. Couple that with the fact that many believed Arpaio had just been around too long and this is what we ended up with. Hoping he is a one term wonder.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I don't know. Liberal Hispanic Democrats seem to last a long time. Our local Sheriff is a Liberal Female Hispanic Lesbian. It makes me sad to live in Dallas.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Phoenix (and Tucson) are snowflake cities - no matter how bad it gets (think Baltimore), they will continue to vote for the pussy

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flashguy...that’s why Ft. Worth exists.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoinRoller:
Flashguy...that’s why Ft. Worth exists.
Yeah, but I've been here 37 years and have taken roots.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post