SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help our 15 year old pup win a photo contest!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help our 15 year old pup win a photo contest! Login/Join 
posted
For all you facebook users,

My wife entered a local pet store photo competition on facebook and we are trying beat a puppy pic. Help me show that there is still plenty of love out there for those senior fur babies. If you can, please take a second and click the link and like the pick. The winner gets $50, which we are going to donate.

https://goo.gl/TWzTYV

The Picture:
Untitled by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/49115979@N00/][/url]

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
That corgi is stiff competition but you aren't far behind.

+1 from me

Posts: 6363 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Wish I could help but don't do facebook

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Done.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Me too. But that's an absolutely terrific pic. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Got my vote

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You two look amazing. LIKE! good luck

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Done, Good luck.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Done.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Voted, nice picture.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Same here.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, we really appreciate it.

Sadie is our first dog that we got shortly after we got married. We're not sure how much more time we've got with her so we try to smother her in love all the time.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Done

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck! Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
I do love senior dogs, and it is a great picture

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by katndog:
I do love senior dogs, and it is a great picture

Speaking of great pics, your avatar is adorable.