SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    6 months to live
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6 months to live Login/Join 
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Six months?! Dang it! It's been on my bucket list since I was a child to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade live in person. Can you give me 12 months and some change instead? I don't want to see some virtual emasculated COVID parade; I wanted the full-on big deal.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
We are dying men talking to dying men
Live life abundantly loving.....

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
After watching my wife administer my brother's estate for 2 years, I'd have all that business taken care of Smile

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I'd immediately start selling stuff like guns, ammo, mags and tools so I get the most $$ out of them. Probably cut my wardrobe in half so its less for her to do later.

Make sure all the life insurance paperwork is ready to go for the wife, update will, power of attorney and living will.

Unsure when I'd tell my family, probably not till it was obvious I was sick.

Only bucket list type items are visiting Mt Rushmore and eating at Peter Luger's again.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would do things somewhat like others, I would start taking care of liquidating all the worldly goods that I have amassed for myself. Get the home and the oversized property sold that my Wife could not run and maintain. Do everything in my power to make sure she was taken care of to the best of my ability. Then I could get REAL creative about bucket list!, why the hell not!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post