SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man in hospital 5 weeks, loses so much weight his pup doesn't recognize him - until he smells him - video should make your day
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man in hospital 5 weeks, loses so much weight his pup doesn't recognize him - until he smells him - video should make your day Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That was great... I had surgery few months ago and was feeling a little sorry for myself... but the dogs' reaction when I came home was priceless... I am a dog lover for sure...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I showed it to my family - we all got a kick out of it

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That was very cool to see.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Smile Thanks for sharing as it proves once again, dogs are great!

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post