SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ideas for keeping dogs calm during July 4th celebrations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ideas for keeping dogs calm during July 4th celebrations Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
We tuck one dog in with a blanket and she sticks to my side.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I always took the dogs inside earlier than normal.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19659 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Well I guess there is at least one thing good about ours being completely deaf.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post