SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    trying to find source of image
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

trying to find source of image Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
All great knowing SigForum.....

this image/meme is bugging me and I cant figure out where its from. Is it a movie or a cartoon/graphic novel....?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
They look like action figures, or figurines, kitbashed together. Someone took some toys, and made new toys out of 'em.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I got nothing helpful...

A google reverse image search of the image after I cropped off the text returned...

*About 5,010,000,000 results*

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
They look like action figures, or figurines, kitbashed together. Someone took some toys, and made new toys out of 'em.

I was thinking the same thing...action figures...but I figured it was from a movie...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
Try putting the image in Tineye.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Killer:
Try putting the image in Tineye.

Googling is about the extent of my computer skills....

Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I tried Tineye and it checked 39.7 billion images and got nothing.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Boom! Wink

https://www.tvovermind.com/art...yptic-mad-max-types/

Maybe not a Boom, but closer.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
It's from a Japanese artist who cobbles together post-apocalyptic cartoon action figures.

Here you go:

http://yamato077.blog.fc2.com/

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I hit the pictures on my first search by typing "distopian pooh bear". Big Grin

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here you go:

Almost a full day. Slipping.

The laser firing toy was nice...

Link

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post