SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A bag of pills fell at his feet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A bag of pills fell at his feet Login/Join 
posted
Our son and two other deputies were sitting at a hot dog stand having lunch.

Hedge between them and the road. Car gets pulled over directly beside them. A baggie flies over the hedge and lands at their feet.

Pills.

They stand up. Tweedledum looks over and sees 3 deputies looking at him. Our son said "He just looked at us and said "Ahhh, fuck me."

They get Tweedledee and Tweedledum out of the car and cuff them up.

Instead of a warning ticket, cops got a nice arrest.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
My favorite line from terminally stupid criminals is: "These aren't my pants. I don't know how that got there."

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Toss up between: Location, location, location and Timing is everything.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our son and two other deputies were sitting at a hot dog stand having lunch.

They probably thought they were safe since it wasn't a donut shop. Razz

Posts: 27962 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Toss up between: Location, location, location and Timing is everything.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
One summer day I'll be swimming in the creek under the bridge. A cars occupants, speeding along the highway above, chased by police, will jettison a duffle bag of cash out the window. Right as they cross the bridge.

The duffle will arc through the air, landing with a wet smack on a gravel bar.

It actually happened once. But it was a bag of fast food wrappers.

One winter, many many moons ago when we were underage, driving around splitting a six pack. All of a sudden, we're lit up from behind. Spots, flashers. Panic. So we decide to jettison the beer. I clearly remember seeing the six packs fly out the window, highlighted in the officer's headlights from behind.

We then pulled over. The car passed us. It was responding to some other incident when it blazed its lights.

Those guys were probably hoarse from laughing.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:

Those guys were probably hoarse from laughing.

I nearly am. Big Grin

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Related war story:
I once attended a shooting outside the local biker bar and was inside the bar talking with some fine folks while other cops were out in the lot corralling the usual suspects. I walked outside and found myself standing at the rear of the group of suspects.
And.... They were passing a revolver behind their backs so the cops out front could not see what was going on. When it got to me, I reached out and took it! And cuffed up the guy who handed it to me. Turns out he was a convicted felon so I charged him with unlawful possession of a firearm. He gave us the shooter to beat his rap.
Right time, right place. For me anyway!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
My funny cop story. A friend, my husky dog and I were riding in my truck at 4am to go hunting and yes we had been drinking. I pull over a hill and shit, a road block. We were 3 cars back so I gave my friend the cash in my wallet so he could throw my bail and get me out of podunk county jail as we were several hours from home.
A rather large deputy comes over to the window and I hand him my paperwork thru a crack in the window. He yells at me to roll the GD window down. I comply. He sticks his head in the window and my husky in the back seat wakes up and lunged at the cop barking furiously. He took about five or six quick steps backward and caught the heel of his shoe on the curb and proceeded to fall backward down a 20 foot embankment.
I now figured I'd get a good beating along with my free nights lodging. Instead, all the other cops were literally crying they were laughing so hard and they waved me thru.
I'll bet to this day the other cops still rag on him and bark at him and sneak up behind him and bark and such. That's how we get knicknames after all.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post