SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Georgia members, remember to vote today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Georgia members, remember to vote today Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I can't stand that Asshat!

Wall to wall commercials for the last several months. Lord make it stop! But I bet dollars to donuts that we'll have a RUNNOFT!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
There are 18 Rs running. The run-off will be between Ossoff and the Top R vote-getter.

There are 18 candidates running.

11 Republicans
5 Democrats
2 Independents

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2...as-special-election/

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
It was just announced that the Dem candidate,doesn't even LIVE in the district and can NOT even vote for himself! Also voting machines were reportedly stolen and never notifide the county for 2 days...
Reported on Hannity....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
It was just announced that the Dem candidate,doesn't even LIVE in the district and can NOT even vote for himself! Also voting machines were reportedly stolen and never notifide the county for 2 days...
Reported on Hannity....

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...voting-machines.html

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
It currently looks like the Democrat who lives outside the district will win.

If he does end up winning, I don't think it really matters. It's one seat that saw the left from all over the country bringing in massive amounts of money. They won't be able to pour those kinds of dollars into every district like that when the midterms come around. Plus it doesn't change the balance of power one bit.

All it does is give the Democrat Party stenographers at NYT and WaPo a couple of days of headlines about how Trump is a drag on the GOP. Like they needed an excuse to write those.

Meanwhile, Trump is in the White House rolling back regulations, putting America first and making America great again.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Yes, it looks like a new congressman from Georgia, a democrat.

What was the local Republican party thinking down there allowing 11 republicans on the ballot.
You folks not smart.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad I voted!

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Confused. How does this say he wins? This is the most current I could find at the time I posted this FWIW. If he doesn't get 50% (and his percentage has been declining as the results have been coming in) he'd be in a run off.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
With 40% reporting he's down to just 50.8%. His ship has NOT sailed!

UPDATE: with 50% reported he is now down to 50.1%! Screw this libtard! Hoo Rah!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Just like Hillary slowly tanking as the night wore on, looking like about a 48 or 48.5 result for Ossof when all is said and done, which means a runoff, which means this was a total disaster for the democrats although it won't be reported that way.

http://www.nytimes.com/electio...-election-district-6

Live Analysis by Nate Cohn »
Ossoff's attrition should probably slow down a bit now that so much of Cobb County is in, but still tracking toward a 48/48.5 type finish

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Die, libtard! Die, slowly! Just like HRC.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Premature? I sure hope not!

USN (RET), COTEP #192

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
hoping Drudge is right.

http://thehill.com/homenews/ca...gia-special-election

Ossoff has 50.1 percent of the vote, with 50 percent of precincts reporting.

He'll need to maintain that number, but it looks increasingly unlikely with half of the vote still outstanding, many of them in reliably Republican areas.

Ossoff raised $8.3 million during the first quarter of the year, his campaign announced Wednesday night.

95 percent of his donations came from out of state

Former Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel raised $463,000

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Some Republican named Llop has about 240 votes so far. Nice job buddy.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Nate Cohn thinks it is still very close for Ossoff to get 50 %, but last part will be very hard for him.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
As of now:
Jon Ossoff Dem. 71,970 50.3%
Karen Handel Rep. 25,934 18.1%

Here's hoping Tossoff slips below 50% !!!!!!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/_Drew_McCo...s/854531396760731651

From our onsite reporter: Fulton County is having technical difficulties. They are on the phone with tech support.

I'm not joking.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn?...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

JUST IN: Rare data error from one of the cards means Fulton Co. will have to manually go through hundreds of cards to find the culprit.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/loca...trict-race/513619541

By 11 p.m., all of the votes were in for Cobb and DeKalb, but Fulton County was still counting.

Fulton County officials said due to data error from one of the cards, they will have to manually go through hundreds of cards to find the culprit. The Fulton Elections Chair did not give a timeline.

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
sdy,
Could this be a ruse like the infamous bullshit pulled in Minnesota to benefit that jackwad Franken?
As an aside with 84% reporting "Assoff" is at 48.6%.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
From Washington to Georgia Dim oligarchs are pouring money into elections while other dims are on fox pissing and moaning about money in politics.

I'm past trying to figure it out. I just assume if it's a dim it is lying to me, cheating me, treating me like a rube and conspiring against me and mine.

C'mon Georgia, put it to this feather merchant.

Posts: 6357 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Ossoff got 48 percent of the vote

There will be a runoff

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...l-go-to-run-off.html

Handel was the top GOP vote-getter at 20 percent

A special election in Georgia’s Sixth congressional district failed to produce an outright winner Tuesday, forcing a June 20 runoff between upstart Democrat Jon Ossoff and former Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel.

reminder:

Ossoff raised $8.3 million (95% outside of state)
Karen Handel raised $463,000