SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Georgia members, remember to vote today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Georgia members, remember to vote today Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Any local updates?
Yes: We will be victorious and we shall hang the virtual body of this stinking carpet bagger in a tree as a warning to all other commie interlopers.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yes sir!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Sucked a lot of money from the Democrat war chest and their misguided followers.
That's a positive.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
I voted at 1220. Took longer to drive there than actually vote. No line at all. For the primary it took 35 minutes waiting in line. I voted my ArseOff. I detest that guy Mad

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's like Anthony Weiner Light.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Send pajama boy Asshat back from whence he came. Go Georgia!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Do the poles close at 7pm?
Will there be anything to call in the next couple of hours or do people think this is going to go to 3 am?

I'd be interested in the turnout numbers also.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Do the poles close at 7pm?
Will there be anything to call in the next couple of hours or do people think this is going to go to 3 am?

I'd be interested in the turnout numbers also.

I think Dekalb Co has extended polling hours til 730.

Probably will take til at least 10 pm or so.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I've become a fan of the NYT vote reporting system

Here is the link for Ossoff/Handel

https://www.nytimes.com/electi...runoff-ossoff-handel

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Looks like the CA libs failed against .

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
CNN has called it for Handel.
Decision Desk has called it for Handel.
AP has called it for Handel.
NYT has called it for Handel.

"laughing my ossoff", stolen but good line.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
She beat his Oss off.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Handel wins ACCORDING to the Trump page.. Smile

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
CNN has called it for Handel.
Decision Desk has called it for Handel.
AP has called it for Handel.
NYT has called it for Handel.

"laughing my ossoff", stolen but good line.
You can add Fox to that list. You old Georgia boys and girls did a great job. F you DNC.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks for leaving your millions of dollars here, commies. Fuck you very much, and I mean that.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
LMOssof at all the money the dems have wasted since Trump was elected. In case you are keeping score at home, GOP is 4-4 in special House elections.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Way to go Georgia!!

Posts: 3495 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
So what kind of money was spent on this race? Just heard on PMSNBC that the Republicans spent 23mil. Of course they did not say what the Dims spent.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post