SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is Your Daily Watch?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Your Daily Watch? Login/Join 
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Days off, it's a Fortis B42 Chrono I've had for years. My first "nice watch".

At work it's a Seiko auto on a NATO strap. Not sure the model, I bought it second hand a few years ago when I figured out the Fortis and police work did not match up.

And for dress up days, a Chronoswiss Kairos... I don't get to dress up often!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
TAG Heuer Carrera Panamericana

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyday- 1960's vintage Junghans Meister Keeps excellent time. Maybe the most under rated watch EVER.

Special occasions - Gruen Veri Thin from the 1950's (maybe earlier)

Posts: 809 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the “office” right now. Older Invicta(I know, I know I wear because who cares if it gets beat up)Automatic Pro Diver w/ a Barton nylon NATO 007 strap. The Miyota movement seems to be pretty bulletproof and keeps pretty good time.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

I have a Tag and Tissot I wear off work.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Day to day, Christopher Ward Speedhawk. Dress occasions, Christopher Ward C5 Malvern. Exercising or other athletic pursuits, an Casio solar power.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I alternate mostly between these. I also have a nice Casio that I'll take if going outta the country to somewhere I don't feel so safe.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I switch among several. The one I wear most is probably a Rolex Explorer.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My daily wear is a $30 Casio from WalMart . Keeps time as well as any high end watch and when I bang it up against something while working I don't even care . I also have a Luminox my son gave me for other times .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
same Breitling Navitimer I've worn for 25 years.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Luminox 3089

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:
Days off, it's a Fortis B42 Chrono I've had for years. My first "nice watch".

At work it's a Seiko auto on a NATO strap. Not sure the model, I bought it second hand a few years ago when I figured out the Fortis and police work did not match up.

And for dress up days, a Chronoswiss Kairos... I don't get to dress up often!

Bill R

Middle one appears to be a first-generation Black Monster. I have one just like it. My favorite every day watch. That B42 is nice!

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Casio PRW-3000. ABC, atomic time, solar powered, and well under 50mm in size.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Seiko SKX781K

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wear a GW5000 G Shock to work. Stowa Flieger Classic when not at work.

image free hosting

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem Eastwood
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
I alternate mostly between these. I also have a nice Casio that I'll take if going outta the country to somewhere I don't feel so safe.

Do you find that you use either the easy link or glidelock adjustement more frequently?

Posts: 2068 | Location: North Texas | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My next bonus is going to get me a Rolex of sorts. Most likely an Air King/Date.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34106 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like those tuna can Seiko’s.

Posts: 3909 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My EDC watch is my Luminox I bought from Dave on one of his specials.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
I tend to wear either a Hamilton automatic, or a Citizen eco drive dive watch daily.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post