SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is Your Daily Watch?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Your Daily Watch? Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This orange Seiko 7002 mod just got a new coin edge bezel and Pepsi insert. I’m pretty happy with the results. It’s old and has quite a bit of wear but keeps fantastic time. The new bezel fits and clicks perfectly so it is yet another Seiko automatic that I’ll wear often.

This one won’t be worn daily but will go on beach trips and tropical vacations along with the G-shock. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21101 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
G-Shock GG-1000. Thanks Dave!

Yup. Same for me.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Breitling Navitimer I've worn since 1990.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Seiko SKX-A61

I like it so much, I bought a second one to keep nice. The daily wear one is a bit scratched.

Posts: 10931 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Seiko chrono. "The everyday," for over 20 years now.

Thanks, BrianO, for fixing the band!!

God bless America.

Posts: 13491 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
This orange Seiko 7002 mod just got a new coin edge bezel and Pepsi insert. I’m pretty happy with the results. It’s old and has quite a bit of wear but keeps fantastic time. The new bezel fits and clicks perfectly so it is yet another Seiko automatic that I’ll wear often.

This one won’t be worn daily but will go on beach trips and tropical vacations along with the G-shock. Cool

Nice looking watch. It reminds me of the Doxa lineup.

Posts: 3914 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
I wear these two the most.

Love the Panerai it’s one of my favorite brands. I don’t wear mine daily but it’s probably my favorite watch. I wear my Omega by far the most.

Posts: 3914 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing fancy. Just a basic G-Shock, but I got the adapters that let me use a nylon NATO-style band.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Purchased from David Truong

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
https://www.citizenwatch.com/u...duct/BN0191-55L.html

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
Suunto Spartan Sport

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I bounce between a Seiko Samurai with a dark blue face and Pepsi bezel, and a Bulova Apollo 15 reissue.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m still wearing my Luminox I bought from Dave that he had on special some 4 or 5 years ago.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wear my Omega by far the most.

I don't know how in the world you can, with the bezel two clicks off center! Eek

Have the same and wear it most during summer months on steel. I sweat a lot and will trash a leather strap before summer got well underway, so several are out of the rotation half the year....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12411 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
My 2001 vintage Submariner is my "go to" watch, and though I really like the Swiss attention to detail, I've been carrying my P365 far more often than the Sphinx.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
G-Shock Mudman.

I love the ruggedness and functionality.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 2011 Omega Seamaster Professional 300M...

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
I rotate thru about 20 Seiko automatics. One of my favorites is the PMMM I had built based on an SKX171.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I wear, and have been wearing for close to a decade now, a Bertucci AT2. Usually with a NATO strap in either black or tan, though I do have a couple of nicer leather straps if I want to class it up a bit. A nearly perfect watch.....100m water resistance, screw-down crown located at the 4-o'clock position (perfect for us left-hand watch wearers), affordable, but rugged, available with a sapphire crystal, if you like those (I do, but not the premium they command), and a 10-year battery. Also available with Swiss Quartz movement instead of Japanese, if you are willing to pay a small increase in price. And best of all, IMHO, they aren't enormous at 40mm. They are available in sizes from 38mm up to 44mm though, but the bulk of their watches are the 40mm size.

I like the "field watch" style, and prefer as minimalist a look as possible. AFAIK my grail field watch does not exist anymore, but this Bertucci is pretty close. What I'd like is a hand-wind (manual only, not an automatic) field watch with a screw-down, offset (4-o'clock) crown & 100m water resistance, WITHOUT date complication, and a hardened mineral crystal (though sapphire would be acceptable) at a reasonable price (under $300....and really $200 or less would be ideal). The only thing close out there that I've been able to find is the Hamilton Khaki line, but those are, again IMHO, overpriced.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post