SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is Your Daily Watch?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Your Daily Watch? Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
I daily my Citizen Skyhawk. Ecodrive and radio synced so I never have to mess with it. I travel fairly often so I love the digital display for secondary time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIG4EVA,

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Seiko SKX013

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Casio F105, hold your jealousy.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Luminox Recon on a Nato strap

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
clock on cell phone, clock in car, clock on work phone, clock on work computer, clock on home computer, clocks on two stoves and microwave oven in kitchen, clock on bathroom wall of master bedroom, clock on nightstand.

My collection of 20+ watches sits idly by in a drawer.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Luminox, USAF Stealth. It's getting pretty long in the tooth. Lamps are nearly dead, but it keeps on ticking, at least 17 years old now.

Took it off for 4-5 months when the battery died. It's been 24 - 7 otherwise.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5150 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
It's discontinued, but I love this watch. Been wearing it for years.

https://i.imgur.com/6O8dFew.jpg

Huge image, and I can't figure out how to downsize it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Todd Huffman,

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Today and most days except on shift

This on shift

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1139 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Resco Gen 1 Patriot Sterile. Band varies, stainless or leather.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Suunto Core.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hray:
Today and most days except on shift

Cool Doxa. I have an original 300T Pro with the US Divers logo.

And to stay on topic, Rolex Sub 16800 (circa 1983).

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Green face Seiko automatic, 1945 CYMA British Army WWW, early 60's gold Longines. I just bought a late 60's Seiko Lord Marvel 36000 BPH, should be in from Hong Kong next month. I have all the guns I want (for now), watches are my latest obsession. No watches that have batteries EVER.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Casio F105, hold your jealousy.

Big Grin

I am hell on watches...when good watches go to sleep and have nightmares...they wake up screaming "Noooo, not BBH!!!"...these Casio F1-500s have survived me better than anything else, plus they keep good time Smile...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Samsung Galaxy S 5....

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
No watches that have batteries EVER.

What about capacitors?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Citizen Satellite Wave F150
Sourced from our own Dave Truong by my wife.

My other watch is a Movado Fiero, but haven't worn it in a long time since the Citizen took over EDC duty.

Not my photos, but identical watches.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15306 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
quote:
No watches that have batteries EVER.

What about capacitors?

Nope. Hand wind or automatic only. Old school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
This:

or this:

I tend to be hard on watches, so tool watches, specifically divers are my daily wear. They can take the knocks and shrug them off.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
Longines Hydroconquest.

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post