SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Taylor Swift Unveils Even Darker Persona With New Single

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Taylor Swift Unveils Even Darker Persona With New Single Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Well, she has been getting darker over time, but leave it to The Onion to give her a hilarious push over the edge. Wink

Thanks for sharing.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2102 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Speaking of female artists, Shania Twain is releasing her 5th album.

With 100 million albums sold, she's probably one of the smarter artists out there.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I know this one is a joke, but joking aside, she is a troubled young woman. She has a few dates with guys, they discover she's batshit crazy and dump her, and then she writes scathing songs about them. She even bought a home right next door to some dude she'd dated once or twice.

She may be kind of hawt, but I'd avoid that like the plague.

Posts: 20064 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I know this one is a joke, but joking aside, she is a troubled young woman. She has a few dates with guys, they discover she's batshit crazy and dump her, and then she writes scathing songs about them. She even bought a home right next door to some dude she'd dated once or twice.

Leastwise she's not a red-headed stripper hairdresser named Tiffany.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

She's very hawt, in my view, but, yeah: Run away!

Tho back in the day, when I was young and stupid... yeah, trouble. Big, big trouble.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The 'only' thing I ever enjoyed that Taylor Swift had any association with.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
If you guys don't buy her album she'll be destitute. She only has $360 million.

Posts: 7449 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post