SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of 'Leftists are stupid children'
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
In today's edition of 'Leftists are stupid children' Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
In another article she confessed that it was deliberate.

"A Georgia driver purposely crashed into a truck filled with live chickens — because she’s “a vegan,” according to reports.

Judith Armstrong, 26, was cruising down the highway in her red four-door sedan about a week-and-a-half ago when she spotted the truck and decided to smash into it, a Georgia NBC affiliate reported.

The rattled truck driver slammed on the brakes, but Armstrong wasn’t done — she slammed into the vehicle again and spun in front of it, cutting it off.

The animal advocate fled the scene as the truck driver pulled over to call 911, the TV station reported.

At first, efforts to track her down seemed impossible because authorities only had a vague description of her appearance and vehicle. But Madison County deputies soon realized she “clucked” up, leaving parts of her car — including her license plate — at the scene.

Cops tracked her down at her home, where she spoke to deputies through the window, refusing to leave until a search warrant was produced.

She finally admitted to the deed, telling cops “she was a vegan and hit the truck due to it being a chicken truck,” according to the Athens Banner-Herald.

Major Jeffrey Vaughn from the Madison County Sheriff’s office said the chickens had just been picked up from a local farm and Armstrong was looking out for the safety of the birds.

“She was protecting the life of those little baby chickens… she thought,” Vaughn told The Post.

“Unfortunately, they were en route to a processing plant.”

Vaughn said no chickens were injured in the accident and the truck was also undamaged."
http://nypost.com/2017/03/02/t...ltry-to-the-extreme/
That is hilarious.. Big Grin I'll be thinking of those little baby chickens when I get the Wednesday 3 piece special at Lee's this week.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Typically twisted liberal thought. Crash into a truck carrying chickens to save them, without thinking that a resulting crash and fire could in fact kill all or most of the chicks.

Good thinking

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be out findin me a vegetable truck to hit then.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think they serve kale or quinoa in prison. Good luck stupid.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Report This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
I laugh when I see a vegan eating gummy bears. Yep, the gelatin is either pork or beef. Not turnips.

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 648 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Report This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
This happened out near Athens.
Being up in chicken country, depending on the producer and their CAFE standards, this entire load may have to be destroyed.
That's about 5,000 chickens.

I'm not one to judge much but vegans really crawl under my skin.
The whole believe as I do or lease mentality.
You know, a leftist.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If a conservative doesn't want to eat chicken, they don't eat chicken. If a liberal doesn't want to eat chicken, they try to make it so nobody else can eat chicken either.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
For some odd reason the fact that an obviously unstable woman rammed a chicken truck with her car has no affect on my life what-so-ever.
Hmmmm.
I must be doing something wrong.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
If a conservative doesn't want to eat chicken, they don't eat chicken. If a liberal doesn't want to eat chicken, they try to make it so nobody else can eat chicken either.

^^^ Pretty much sums up their views on firearms. Wink

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
driving under the influence

Not a chance in Hades that they'll ever make that charge stick.

I'm not sure about Georgia law, but around here she would get charged, and convicted of-

Felony wanton endangerment
Felony criminal mischief

And based upon the article as it is presented she'd be convicted of those charges for her little chicken jihad.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Also, do officers need a warrant to arrest her in her home as they had probable cause? Just curious.

Yes in this type of circumstance. (Responding to a pending domestic violence incident where the perpetrator is still in the home would be a different scenario).

Yep, D.A. needs his ducks in a row. Or chickens in the pen.....

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
driving under the influence

Not a chance in Hades that they'll ever make that charge stick.

I'm not sure about Georgia law, but around here she would get charged, and convicted of-

Felony wanton endangerment
Felony criminal mischief

And based upon the article as it is presented she'd be convicted of those charges for her little chicken jihad.
LOL chicken jihad.. Big Grin

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post