SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Retired - 25 years, 5 months, 17 days
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retired - 25 years, 5 months, 17 days Login/Join 
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service. CONGRATULATIONS Sir.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and thanks for your service.

My retirement beat yours by about 6 months, but did not retire from government service.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and thank you for serving. I was a USAF officer for 15 years, got RIFed and enlisted for 5 more to get my retirement. Then worked for Texas Instruments for 26 years. Finally stopped working in 2006 and have been enjoying retired life ever since. I hope you find a second career to your liking.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service, and congratulations!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats !! Spent 4 years in the AF and they were some of the most memorable and enjoyable years of my life !

Thanks for your service !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Congratulations, and thanks for your service.

My retirement beat yours by about 6 months, but did not retire from government service.

I'm eyeballing a GS job, waiting for it to be advertised

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, and thank you for your service.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post