SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday lbj!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday lbj!! Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
For you today - - Free Root Beer Float at A&W.

That's worth a big Happy Birthday.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday lbj

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Orygun Territory proclaims "Happy Birthday"

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday sir.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Let's see...there's lbj, policetruck, sig226fan, a member of my extended family, and a friend of mine who all share the same birthday. Something about those sultry August nights, I guess Wink

Happy birthday all

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, LBJ. I hope it's great one.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday.

-Jeff

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
HB2U
HB2U
HB LBJ
HB2U !

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. ~Brian O’ Driscoll

Posts: 1453 | Location: Back to the Island in MS | Registered: May 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chp37
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 586 | Registered: October 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hippo birdie two ewes ! ! ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post