SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you, gentlemen and ladies. Thanks to each of you, most sincerely. You have my gratitude.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
PP sent to Artie's email. Good luck Tony and feel better soon.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Artie: check mailed to you,hang in there Tony!

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Tony, hang in there.
I went through a divorce and survived.
Artie thanks for what you are doing.
Check going out Monday.
SIG Forum members are a great bunch of caring folks.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Sending Check to:
Arthur Slowe & Associates, P.A.
with note:
"For the benefit of TonyNY"
Mailed to:
15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway
Suite 104-223
Winter Garden, Florida 34787

I don't do paypal, but I got this address from an earlier page in the thread and repeated it here for anyone who wants to use it .
Artie, please make any additions or corrections necessary so it will be accurate for use by others like me who don't have PayPal accounts. I will mail it tomorrow if I don't see any correction to the address.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^That's perfect.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Popmoney sent.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
USPS MO okay?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Should be.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
PP sent. Hang in there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
My funds for donations are all tapped out. All I have left are prayers. I hope that is enough...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
I also don't do PP, so I'll mail a check out tomorrow using the info below.
Good luck Tony........ Smile

quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
Sending Check to:
with note:
"For the benefit of TonyNY"
Mailed to:
Suite 104-223

I don't do paypal, but I got this address from an earlier page in the thread and repeated it here for anyone who wants to use it .
Artie, please make any additions or corrections necessary so it will be accurate for use by others like me who don't have PayPal accounts. I will mail it tomorrow if I don't see any correction to the address.

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent a few dollars via paypal, I hope it helps you.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
THIS INFO IS ALSO POSTED AT TOP OF PAGE 1

I can deposit checks to my client funds account, and then transfer the money to Tony or his attorney at his direction.

I will also take paypal or Popmoney to my forum email address and transfer it to that account for Tony.

Checks to my client account may be made out to Arthur Slowe & Associates, P.A.

Mailed to:

Suite 104-223

I will donate my time. Any funds sent will be given to Tony or his attorney.

A

Sent a few dollars via PayPal for TonyNY. Only used it a handful of times, hopefully I did it right. Got a confirmation email back so I assume I did it correctly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delmag Tech
posted Hide Post
PayPal sent. Thanks Artie, for giving us the avenue to help. Tony, keep your head up!

Posts: 743 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para for bringing this to our attention. Tony, Hang in there brother. Funds sent to Artie just now.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Donation check sent from my banks bill pay account. Hope it helps.

quote:
:********************************************Sending Check to: Arthur Slowe & Associates, P.A.with note: "For the benefit of TonyNY"Mailed to:Arthur Slowe & Associates, P.A.15502 Stoneybrook West ParkwaySuite 104-223Winter Garden, Florida 34787********************************************

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PP sent to arties, thank you for coordinating. Best of luck to you tony.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Sending a bit to PP.

Stay strong Tony, you'll get through this.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post