SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My mother called inquiring about Black Rifle Coffee Company
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My mother called inquiring about Black Rifle Coffee Company Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
Check out youtube channel MBest11x. Mat Best is one of the guys behind the BRCC project. He doesn't post as much these days but some of his old videos are freakin' hilarious!

He was also behind the low budget movie "Range 15." Silly but fun movie to watch. Caters well to veterans.

I am familiar with him but don’t find him entertaining in the slightest.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25411 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Just read they are expanding back in Coffee County, Tennessee where a lot of my family is.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Sure enough!

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife got turned on to them from their Espresso. She finally kicked the Kuerig crap out of the house.

She was looking for new ground coffee and fell head over heels in love with the Gun Ship.

She doesn't even go to Starbucks anymore so it's actually saving me money!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like their Beyond Black roast... Mat's videos are pretty funny.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
I was pleasantly surprised to see that CBS had a neutral report that actually allowed them to speak and share their message. It was also funny seeing Mat Best all polished, calm, and professional compared to his usual online personality. Big Grin

I just ordered some of the Suppressor Smooth to try out. Cool

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2597 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BadDogPSD:
I really like their Beyond Black roast... Mat's videos are pretty funny.

Is this their darkest roast? What is? Always on the lookout for rich dark roast whole beans.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
I was pleasantly surprised to see that CBS had a neutral report that actually allowed them to speak and share their message. It was also funny seeing Mat Best all polished, calm, and professional compared to his usual online personality. Big Grin

I just ordered some of the Suppressor Smooth to try out. Cool

Just Google'd it, that was a really good segment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/...eans-with-a-message/

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post