SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    82 And Counting.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

82 And Counting. Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday V-Tail! Just don't have one of those mini-bottles for every year ok? Wink

God bless and enjoy. Smile

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday V-Tail! Glad you are still here to share your many life experiences with us youngsters.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday brother! I hope you'll keep us around. Smile

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Happy 82nd Birthday! Here's to many more !!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep on counting! Happiest of Birthdays to you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! My dad turns 82 in November, he also lives near Orlando!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Congrats and Happy Birthday!

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
A very happy birthday.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Another Happy Birthday your way. Enjoy!!

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feliz Cumpleanos, V-tail, and I would also be interested in hearing the Sophia Loren episode!

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday! I have some great memories in a v35. Can’t beli0eive you are 82, but enjoy!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
La breitha shona dhuit, or an irish top o'the mornin birthday to you, to go with your wiskey and one more day. May the wind be at your back.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I just saw this,little late but happy belated birthday.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Happy belated Birthday. Hope the scotch was good and left no after effects. 82 and still flying, you must be living right. Carry on.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 715 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
V-Tail, email replied to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Vtail. I am a year ahead of you. Live well and prosper.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post