SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    82 And Counting.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

82 And Counting. Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Sorry missed this yesterday. Happy belated birthday!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday V-Tail! Sorry i’m Late to the party. I’ll have a couple of shots of Old Granddad for us, seems fitting for us old timers.

God Bless you & your family.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday sir. Glad Carlo never shot you. I'm a bit envious, though. I wish Carlo Ponti had a reason to want to shoot me.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it!

Happy birthday! Smile

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6401 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday, LR.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday my friend and many more.

Mike

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post