SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paging Appliance Brad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paging Appliance Brad Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
I have a repair man coming, but not until tomorrow.

My Jenair refrigerator is acting up. French door style unit with bottom freezer. The refrigerator level is not cooling while the freezer is over doing things. 58 degrees up top and -6 on the bottom.

Likely some sort of damper that is not doing its job, but I dont know for sure.

Model #JFC2290VEP4.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know

Thanks

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Not a repair man but might be the refrigerator is not defrosting. Happen to me . The heating element was not working.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
9mm
I thought of that, and turned the thing off for a bit. Still no luck. I don't see any ice in the freezer vents.

Luckily I have a second fridge in the garage (mostly for beer) that has plenty of room for the perishables.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post