SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma - DE Razor Blades (all claimed)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma - DE Razor Blades (all claimed) Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
I know we've had a thread or two about shaving and there are quite a few who use DE safety razors. I have 14 unopened boxes of red Personna Platinum (Israeli) and 4 unopened boxes of PolSiliver Super Iridium blades (Polish). I'm offering them up to the first to claim them. I'll divide the lot in two and send 7 boxes of Personna and 2 boxes of PolSilver to each of the first two to post in this thread saying they have a use for them. I recently retired from the military, grew a beard and don't plan to shave again. I figure some DE shavers may want to try out some different blades.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I use a DE Safety razor, and could use them. Thank!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Todd has claimed the first batch. 7 Personna and 2 PolSilver boxes left for someone else. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I use a DE Safety razor, and could use them. Thanks. Smile

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
ffips has the final batch. Thanks.

十人十色

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bob! I'll put them to good use!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Received yesterday. Thanks again.