SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ‘It’s A Human Right’: Mexican Presidential Candidate On Mass Exodus To America
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

‘It’s A Human Right’: Mexican Presidential Candidate On Mass Exodus To America Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Mexico is not an ally. It is a parasite.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

And sooner or later the parasites kill the host. Shame on the American politicians on both sides of the isle that don't stand up for the Americans! I am shocked that so many politicians take the side of illegals, refugees and other invaders of our country....

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

And sooner or later the parasites kill the host....

That needs a repeat or two.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Mexico has thousands of miles of beach front property ready to be developed.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
This is a politician feed red meat to potential voters. We're not them. He doesn't care what we think. In point of fact, the fact that this pisses us off plays to his supporters.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
“Sure, why not? Nationals sending money home is probably in their top 3 money makers right behind drugs and petroleum”

“Mexicans sent home $26.1 billion from January to November 2017, according to figures released Tuesday by the central bank of Mexico. That's the most ever recorded and better than the $24.1 billion sent in 2016 over the same period.
Barring a major setback in December, the total annual figure for 2017 is on pace to hit another record high.
Remittances in October hit $2.6 billion, the highest for any month last year, according to Mexico's central bank.
Some of Mexico's poorest states tend to receive the most in remittances, making the extra cash a key source of income for millions of Mexicans living in poverty.“
http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/0...mittances/index.html

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
He’s doing it wrong...it should be, “I’m going to make Mexico so prosperous for all of the citizens, they won’t want to leave their homeland.”

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Maybe the Marines need to immigrate to Chapultepec & Veracruz?

It is an American right.
"Manifest Destiny"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted in an earlier thread that the actions of Mexico are a direct threat to US safety, security and sovereignty. This "candidate" actually proves my point.
How do you say in Spanish.... Arc Light?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I'm going to exercise my right to do what I can to make sure they don't get in

the local militia's here in southern Arizona are gearing up - they've been quiet for the past few years but there is a lot of grumbling going on

CBP can't be everywhere due to manpower and equipment locations but its absolutely amazing to see the lengths that some people will go to get into the country...and it needs to stop

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Mexico has thousands of miles of beach front property ready to be developed.

and it's a lot warmer than Pyongyang.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
A "human right" is the one of self-defense; not the one of committing crimes (like illegally entering a nation). So don't be surprised if American Citizens exercise their "human right" to self defense against the invaders.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
I don't get it, I thought everyone in the world HATED the United States and our way of life. Now they want to live here ? SMH...... God Bless the USA and its citizens !!! Smile

They do hate us, that's why they want to come here. They want to bleed us dry and watch us die.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
He’s doing it wrong...it should be, “I’m going to make Mexico so prosperous for all of the citizens, they won’t want to leave their homeland.”
Agreed

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post