SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***EarPod Karma Reload...WINNER BennerP220***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***EarPod Karma Reload...WINNER BennerP220*** Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
Disappointed you didn't win PR64s generous EarPod Karma ? Think that life should be about second chances? This is an unused set of wired Apple EarPods from my old iPhone 7. Includes a Lightning connector for conventional phones.

You must be in the CONUS. No minimum post count. The winner will be determined in a purely arbitrary manner at a time unbeknownst even to me. Best of luck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In and thanks! Being the unlucky first post, I feel like I’ve already won something Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Im in please. I could definetly use those on my walks.Thanks for the opportunity!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I’ll toss my name in the hat. Thanks!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please add me. In desperate need of some!

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for a chance. My 12 year old is an Apple fan and could use those with his 6S.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw in, still nursing the IPhone 6 along.

Thanks.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Yes, please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the drawing.

Thanks

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks for the chance!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 204 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I'm in, because, well, I'm sure one of my six children can teach me how to use these!!
(It's embarrassing, because I was on the cutting edge at one time. Possibly the first that transitioned to a cassette player in the car at my high school, while the others labored over the 8-track player set-up...).

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
After living for all of my time without a fancy phone up until six months ago, I've managed without earbuds. Now I'm working with a guy who lives with his earbud in place, answering (and declining) phone calls with his Dick Tracey watch. He'll be first in line for aural implants.

My truck has hands-free. But I could see working while someone has a need to be on the phone with me. Like when I am "virtual caretaker". Or when taking a two-hour walk along the trails.

I'm so behind the times. Includes a Lightning connector for conventional phones. My SE still has the 3.5mm jack and the new-fangled Lightening. What happened to the ⅛" interface?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I could use those. Please include me and thank you for the opportunity.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:

You're desperate? Well, OK then. Congratulations, send your shipping address to kpkina@earthlink.net.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Yes, very much so! After all three kids and the wife swipe them!

Thank you very much! Email replied to.

quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:

You're desperate? Well, OK then. Congratulations, send your shipping address to kpkina@earthlink.net.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I received the buds today! They are exactly what I needed and it is greatly appreciated!

Thank you, again!