SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3D Touch Sensitivity Apparently Controls Normal Touch Sensitivity Of iPhone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3D Touch Sensitivity Apparently Controls Normal Touch Sensitivity Of iPhone Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
I had set the 3D sensitivity to maximum force required so I didn't get the 3D alternate features. And, for months I have had to select links two and three times for them to activate. This morning I changed to minimum pressure required for 3D and now normal touch pressure activates links. YMMV. I am disappointed that 3D controls normal response. That is not acceptable to my inner Mr Spock. It's not logical.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
This derives from the IRS

the 'inter-relatedness of shit'

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post