SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Layton City (UT) PD has confirmed that a 17yo swerved into oncoming traffic while blindfolded participating in the 'Birdbox Challenge'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Layton City (UT) PD has confirmed that a 17yo swerved into oncoming traffic while blindfolded participating in the 'Birdbox Challenge' Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
Sterilize her before she reproduces.
Appparently, someone has already fucked her brains out.

Posts: 6398 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
And these morons want to lecture us on gun control.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I think I was doing the bb challenge today while shooting .... My score says I was....

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Jail Time!!!

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
She could not.

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Some people make me feel smarter than I really am.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
Sterilize her before she reproduces.

When my brother and I were growing up, one of his 'phrases of wisdom' was "stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed". I agree wholeheartedly.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's disappointing that she didn't kill herself, because that should be the reward for being so utterly stupid.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post