SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Darth Vader - David Prowse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Darth Vader - David Prowse Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
IIRC, read somewhere after he found out his voice wasn't going to be used, at times he wouldn't even recite the proper lines...just make stuff up. Not sure if that is true or not.

To be fair, he did do a bit more than just stand around...there were some lightsaber duels, etc.

In any event, he was a big part of a movies that were epic in their time and classics today.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I admitted he moved around. And gestured. Tough for me to get worked up about an “actor” that 99 out of a 100 of us couldn’t identify. Iconic role and iconic movie. Not iconic actor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pedropcola,

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post