SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SpaceX Makes it Look Easy Again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SpaceX Makes it Look Easy Again Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
nailed it again with TESS

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I think this is it?

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
They need a call the equivalent of basketball's "Nothing but Net!"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You get the same thing if you place a egg atop a paper towel roll and fill it with black powder. I think... Big Grin. That was very tech.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
If he only did as well with his cars.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Pretty hard not to be impressed with that!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Pretty neat. Love the fact we have multiple private businesses tackling this space venturing.

I've waited my whole life for this. When we walked on the moon in '69, I thought we'd be at Jupiter by now ... regardless, glad to see it now.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post