SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I heard a bit of rustling when I was taking out the trash.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I heard a bit of rustling when I was taking out the trash. Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
And found these little buggers. Weather has been warm but is really supposed to drop tomorrow hope mama comes and keeps them warm.

Click for video

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link not working

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snakes?

How about a billion tiny just-hatched spiders?

Jap sniper?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Should work now.

————————————————

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Cute little bunnies. I think

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Fuck photofuckit.

So tell us what you saw? I cant' see shit.

EDIT: OK, I just embedded it so I could see it. Still don't know what I am looking at. What are they?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
What are those? Baby raccoons?

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You found a blank gray rectangle? That's what I see at your link.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see them, now. Thanks, Skins!

Black, mother rabbits leave the nests alone except for feeding time, so try to stay clear and she'll do her job. Just keep your eyes open for predators like cats and dogs, if you can.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I get is Clickbait adds. Really. BTW, just don't care about how so and so looks today.

Note to self, do not EVER, in One Million Years, even think about using photobucket. What was once somewhat useable has now become so clogged with adds that I normally close the link as soon as I see it's photobucket.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5623 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
DUDE!!!!

I click on that link and suddenly my phone is infected, heavily I might add, with the viruses. AND I had to restart my phone to clear everyone.

Talk about a fucking bad place to put a video!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
SHhhhhh!! Be vewy, vewy quiet! I'm wabbit hunting!

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
So what are they? Moles?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Bunnies.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Yup, Bunnies!!

Sorry about the Photobucket. I don't get click bait. I get the video at the top and some ads below but you just click the play button and it rolls. No need to click any ads to see the video.

————————————————

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I lifted up a old pallet laying behind the garage one day and there was a nest of newborn mice under it. Couldn't have been 24 hours old. No signs of a adult around anywhere.

By the time I could walk to the garage and grab a shovel to dispose of them (about 2 minutes or less) I returned and they were gone. I don't have cats and the dog was in the house so I suspect mama was close by and as soon as I left she must have moved them to a safe house before I could get back.

Mother nature knows how to take care of it's own. Many that come from the supposed most advanced and intelligent species on earth could stand to learn a great deal from how nature conducts itself.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Lil teancy rabbits.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post