SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What kind of a father is Bernie Sanders? This should tell you
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What kind of a father is Bernie Sanders? This should tell you Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Stalin refused to swap Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus for his son saying, ‘I will not trade a marshal for a lieutenant.’

Pretty harsh, though I suppose there is some logic to it. But still...

That might be the only thing I've heard about Stalin, where he did the right thing.

Posts: 5736 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Endorsed Hillary but not his own son, speaks volumes.

Great point! If he really hates dynasties, he shouldn’t have endorsed the Clintons. Hypocrisy is the heart of liberalism.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Endorsed Hillary but not his own son, speaks volumes.

Great point! If he really hates dynasties, he shouldn’t have endorsed the Clintons. Hypocrisy is the heart of liberalism.

Bernie never uttered a peep when it was exposed the primary was rigged against him. Not only that he endorsed the opposition who rigged it.

So the only conclusion you can make is he knew about this from the start and was part of it. I wonder what position in the Clinton cabinet he was to hold?

This was the ultimate Keystone Cops moment for the Democratic party. They rigged the primary against the one candidate they had who had a realistic chance of beating Trump and would have accelerated their agenda faster than Hillary.

When you look back on the whole picture from the start of both primaries to where we are now it's truly and utterly amazing how circumstances have worked for and against each party.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post