SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Truck Aficionados, do you have an extra $349k to blow?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Truck Aficionados, do you have an extra $349k to blow? Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I'm a Ford guy through and through, they need to go to jail for what they did to that truck!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Well at least it comes with the light bar on top already!

Geesh - double yuck

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
rather spend the cash on a couple of these

https://www.icon4x4.com/fj#

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I would buy it if they throw in a hanging ball sack for the rear bumper. Big Grin

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Why does anyone want a giant Ferrari that handles like a dump truck?

Because they can. 'Merica!

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The six wheeled part is hideously pointless in every regard.

Regular 4dr Raptors are already toeing the line of nearly pointless as it is, and I like them.

But this is just stupid-pointless, and ugly as fuck.

Xzibit and Pimp my Ride built some classier vehicles than this design vomit.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Besides stupid, it's fugly.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8682 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Id rather have one of these and I don’t even like Chevy: https://www.google.com/amp/www...ine-swap-conversion/

Posts: 4107 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
I want mine in red, with freaking sharks with frickin laser beams!!!

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post