SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:

I wonder if 10 judges chosen at random are really at random? Knowing the commies that run this state, for important decisions they would pick and choose the judges to support their position.

Who is "they"? How are the judges picked?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Saw where Matt Vespa came up with a better description than "Squad" for Ocasio-Cortez and her group: "Leninist Girl Scout Troop from Hell"

Luv it! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Keep exposing the leftist trash for what they are Mr. President!

Nice article about how Trump's tweets were correct and truthful. One of the good quotes:

"This is the trap the media have been setting for Republicans for decades and Trump is the first Republican to understand that the only way to avoid that trap is to step into it, pull down you’re your pants, shake your ass, and flip everyone the bird."

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-speech-great-again/

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

excellent

I like that

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, “Walking on the Fighting Side of Me”just came on. I forgot what I was going to post, but the Hag is singing just exactly how President Trump feels & thinks! Thank you Merle & thank you President Trump!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My suggestion for the Trump Presidential Campaign theme song

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Given the vote on the Resolution condemning Trumps tweet pretty much puts the US Government one rendition of Onward Christian Soldiers away from becoming the Detroit City Council disaster of 2009.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Today my wife and I heard a talk by Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino, co-authors of the new best-selling book Justice on Trial about the Kavanaugh hearings. I heartily recommend the book.
The most astonishing thing in the entire process was that Trump never once wavered in his support of Kavanaugh. Not once. That took courage we haven’t seen in a President before in our lifetimes.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
From the Breitbart article:
I wonder if 10 judges chosen at random are really at random? Knowing the commies that run this state, for important decisions they would pick and choose the judges to support their position.

One would need to track both the issues and the judges assigned. As example, does a 2ed Amendment issue get the same judges each time? Then, what are the politics of these judges?

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
now those would be interesting statistics to see, but most importantly, who picks the judges would be most interesting

wouldn't it be a real shame if the 9th got caught judge stacking so that justice was not actually being served

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Rep Al Green filed articles of impeachment, and from my reading the way he filed them will force a vote some type of vote this week.

I LOVE IT! This can't bee good for the unity of the Dem party.

"Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) filed articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday under a process that will force a House floor vote by the end of this week."

https://thehill.com/homenews/h...etting-up-floor-vote

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Rep Al Green filed articles of impeachment, and from my reading the way he filed them will force a vote some type of vote this week.

I LOVE IT! This can't bee good for the unity of the party.

"Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) filed articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday under a process that will force a House floor vote by the end of this week."

https://thehill.com/homenews/h...etting-up-floor-vote

Hey Steny, me thinks you may not like the can of worms you are opening...

quote:

"I think we need to hear from [Mueller] and analyze what he had to say," Hoyer said. "I think there's a lot of information to come, and we'll see — as the Speaker has said — where it leads us."

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I Love how Our President shines his light on problem areas. Problems here problems there it's always just a different group in the same old swamp.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Exceptional Trump

quote:
In many respects, Trump is a fulfilment of the vision of America by the French historian Alexis De Tocqueville, who studied and described American exceptionalism almost 200 years ago, and his words are still accurate.

My country, the United States is head and shoulders above every other nation on earth. I'm pleased that we have such an exceptional man for president, after decades of mediocrity.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I am disgusted that the House voted to condemn the Presidents tweets. His tweets were NOT racist. Those 4 leftist bitches hate this country and frequently state anti american propaganda.

I wish they would return to their 3rd world shitholes too. And stop trying to fuck up our country. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
I am disgusted that the House voted to condemn the Presidents tweets. His tweets were NOT racist. Those 4 leftist bitches hate this country and frequently state anti american propaganda.

I wish they would return to their 3rd world shitholes too. And stop trying to fuck up our country. Regards 18DAI

Most of the swamp dwellers left and right, unlike Trump are deathly afraid of what mainstream media will say about them. Thats why our President for the most part stands alone.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The tweets were brilliant. During the Pelosi/commie-squad squabble, AOC threw out the race card, Pelosi is racist!

Just as that was possibly going to be smoothed over, Trump tweets and for criticizing commie-squad ("women of color") he is immediately called racist and then the House votes to condemn him for being racist and un-American while at the same time embracing these radicals as "sisters."

Now, not only do the Dems own these 4 whackos, but they can't even try to reign them in anymore. Everyone in the country now knows if you criticize any one of them for any anti-America, anti-Jew, pro-terrorist comment, you'll be a racist! I predict the 4 will get more brazen and radical and if the Repubs are smart, they will call it the Dem platform and Dem message every time they speak daring the Dems to criticize or try and distance themselves from them. They can't!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The word and label racist or racism has become over used so much most of the public is desensitized to it and pays little or no attention when someone especially in politics flings it around. The Dems are ignorant of this fact and it may very well be part of Trumps strategy to get them to label so many people and things as racists that it loses it's meaning entirely.

It's become quite a popular pun among a lot of people I know of a wide spectrum of ages and nationalities to respond with "That's racist"!when someone has a complaint like "I was at Dunkin' Donuts this morning and the donut tasted a week old"! It's already become a punch line to use the word.

I've said for a long time now that the amount of real racism among the general population exists no where near the level of what the real racists would like for you to believe.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Friggen' NBC has to go back to 1992 to find video of Trump partying with Epstein and a whole bunch of what look like way-too-old-for-Epstein girls.

Oh boy! You got him now! Time to impeach! Big Grin

Meanwhile they are frantically scrubbing and ignoring all the MUCH more recent numerous contacts that Slick Willie had with Epstein. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post