SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Kyle Jurek: yet another useful idiot.

"Jurek" == "Jerk"

Jurek is a name of polish origin. Fuck stick needs to do some research and read about how his ancestors were sent to gulags, as well as what the Soviets did to the Poles.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

And I LOVED the reception the President got at the football game last night. Now people are freaking out that Vince Vaughn *GASP* shook his hand *GASP*.

I wondered how the libs would interpret this; they only conclusion they could draw that is consistent with their world views is that the ENTIRE crowd was padded with rabid conservatives. Or that the majority boo'd and they played cheers over the loudspeaker system to drown them out. Because, you know they believe that only a few rabid racists love President Trump. . .

Part of actual Twitter thread about this. These people are dangerous and delusional and their meltdown this November 3rd is going to be epic:

quote:

ellab123

@ella_b2007
16h16 hours ago

He actually got boo’d by half the place as he should

@southernms69
16h16 hours ago

And you know this how? I’m here. We chanted USA. And he was welcomed with high regard as always

@ella_b2007
15h15 hours ago

You could still hear ‘lock him up’ and booing over the crowd noise he paid to put on the speakers

Posts: 33749 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
I’m at Disney for a work event. It was awesome - we were in the ESPN Club for the game and it was packed with everyone talking and a lot of noise. When Trump and the First Lady walked in, over half the crowd broke out into cheers for a good 30 seconds. No boos, just enthusiastic cheering.

Then - when the national anthem played, everyone stopped talking, stood up faced the flag they had with hand over heart. Everyone. These are tourists from everywhere...sometimes things happen to remind you that most in the nation are still Patriots.

Oh, and the beautiful singer did a fantastic job singing the Anthem.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The Sanders organizer also predicts violence if Bernie doesn't get the Democratic nomination, and that "Milwaukee will burn."

Now there's some leftist "logic" for you: Destroy the areas in which idiots like yourself thrive

Go ahead. Have at it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Kyle Jurek: yet another useful idiot.

Not that that moron would read them, but if anyone wonders about life in the gulags, a couple of descriptions by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: The Gulag Archipelago and One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich.

But as has been pointed out many times before, we should be thankful that such people are no longer even attempting to hide their agendas.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That is refreshing news. I am surprised because of the venue, but very happy to hear it.

The singer is Christian Contemporary artist Lauren Daigle.

quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
I’m at Disney for a work event...

Posts: 8607 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe I have read all of the recent posts in this thread... But has anyone discussed the timing of the House voting for and transmitting the articles of impeachment on the same day that Trump is signing the Phase One deal with China?

I believe it is more than a coincidence that on the days of one of his biggest wins for the American people, they plan to pull this shit.

When I thought it could not get any worse, my rage continues to build...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
When I thought it could not get any worse, my rage continues to build...

I know how you feel. But pace yourself, watch your blood pressure, and strap in, because we’re in for a wild ride over the next few years. That much is assured.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
'Gulags Weren't That Bad': Sanders Staffer Says Trump Supporters Will Need To Be 'Re-Educated In Camps'

The only good commie is a dead commie.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This latest undercover video from Project Veritas merely confirms the soundness of the advice I've been giving members- Wednesday, November 4th- make this a vacation day. Stay off the roads. You'd likely be just fine, but you don't know how the insanity of these genuine nutcases is going to manifest when Donald Trump is re-elected.

And now, we have these foolish, know-nothing pampered little commie wannabees saying that if Sanders doesn't get the nomination, cities will burn.
Well, I'll tell ya what- you and all your other college buddies who know nothing about life and about this world, you go ahead and light the match. Go ahead. Don't be a pussy and say that other people will do it- you start the conflagration. Or is this just going to be like everything else in your life, void of actual meaning?

And this outrageous, insane nonsense about how gulags were kinda vacation spots- you ignorant, disgusting, Anti-American, commie little shit- if Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn were still alive, I'd hold you down so that he could spit in your face. My God. Einstein was right- human intelligence has its limits, but human stupidity is a bottomless ocean.

Laastly- re-education camps? Tell me, Lenin Junior- how much ammunition don't you have stockpiled for the firearms which you don't possess? Wanna see my inventory, and the inventories of my fellow patriots? You'd plotz, you idiot. Live a fool, die a fool. Count on it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xantom:
Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUbWY7hgWvY

I'm a little late to the thread this evening, and the video has been removed because "the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated." What was it?

God bless America.

Posts: 13483 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This latest undercover video from Project Veritas merely confirms the soundness of the advice I've been giving members- Wednesday, November 4th- make this a vacation day. Stay off the roads. You'd likely be just fine, but you don't know how the insanity of these genuine nutcases is going to manifest when Donald Trump is re-elected.

Yep.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24045 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Lets see if I have this right. In 2016 the Clinton campaign had the fix in for Hillary to win the primary. Bernie never stood a chance he was cheated because imo he would have won the primary if it was straight up. So when the fix was exposed not a peep, not even from Bernie himself. Not even a dumpster was set on fire.

Now if Bernie doesn't win in what should be a primary race with no fix in they are going to burn cities?!? Boggles the mind.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Mitch McConnell said when the senate has the trial, the senators are not allowed to speak.

All questions are written and passed to Chief Justice Roberts who then asks the questions.

Kevin McCarthy has been saying that Pelosi delayed sending the impeachment to the senate in order to screw Bernie Sanders. The theory is Sanders will be held in the senate during crucial campaign time. I am not so sure about that. Maybe McCarthy is just throwing some gas on the fire.

I am curious who the House "managers" will be. The people who present the impeachment case. Will she go w Schiff and Nadler? or hand off to the rabid dog lawyers staffed to them?

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^what if the senators running for president, recuse themselves and go on the trail????

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
The Sanders organizer also predicts violence if Bernie doesn't get the Democratic nomination, and that "Milwaukee will burn."

Now there's some leftist "logic" for you: Destroy the areas in which idiots like yourself thrive

Go ahead. Have at it.
If Sanders dosn't get the nomination, that just means he got again bested by another whack job Dem correct ? This tough guy isnt going to be mad at Conservatives right ? Its not going to matter who they nominate because they're getting whooped on Election Day.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Wednesday, November 4th- make this a vacation day. Stay off the roads. You'd likely be just fine, but you don't know how the insanity of these genuine nutcases is going to manifest when Donald Trump is re-elected.

And I will add that the road to his re-election will be 40 miles of bad road. It won't be pretty. Right now is the calm before the storm. Later in the year, we will see shit from the Democrats that would have never registered on the Oh Shit Meter.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16658 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
DEMs have become tyrants. I posted elsewhere this feels like we are back in the 1770 era fighting for rights now that we won long ago.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cory Booker complains that the final DEM presidential candidates are all white.

Booker:

“I still remember the reaction when Kamala Harris dropped off the stage, amongst black women in my life. It was almost like, ‘Wait a minute, here’s a woman that won in California twice, who has been extraordinary, and she couldn’t even get to Iowa. How could we have a situation that is creating that kind of dynamic?'” he said. “We have got to find a way as a party, as a nation, both parties, to understand that we are a diverse nation.”

Kamala Harris - one of the nastiest low class DEM inquisitors during confirmation hearings

so what does the DNC have to say about this ?

DNC chair Tom Perez made an appearance on CNN’s New Day earlier this morning to defend his organization’s debate thresholds. John Berman pressed Perez to explain “what’s wrong with this picture?”

“We’ve set a really remarkably inclusive, and frankly low bar throughout the campaigns … and I’m proud of that,” Perez said. “And as a result of that, we did have the most diverse field in American history. And what we’ve said every month was that the closer we got to Iowa we would do what we’ve always done, which is raise the bar.”

https://hotair.com/archives/ed...mote-diversity-know/

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

classic DEM strategy - rather than demand high quality people , no matter what color, they set the bar low for diversity

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth Warren:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...t-collapsed-n2559465

And there are people who want to also get stuff done, but first, they need to rid themselves of Donald Trump. These people are called Democrats—and they’re literally the spawn of Satan

As the 2020 cycle increases in intensity, two left-wing candidates Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders decided to have a non-aggression pact. The more united, the greater chances for victory, right? Yeah, except there’s a problem: both of these people want to be the next president

There can only be one—and if you think that friendship is more important than power, you cannot be in politics. Of course, power trumps all. That’s what happened here

A story broke yesterday that Sanders told Warren that she couldn’t win the presidency because she was a woman. At the time, this was unconfirmed. No one would offer comments, except Bernie who denied these remarks. Then, Warren responded pretty much confirming the story

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Dream on! (Must remember to stock up on popcorn. . . .)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post