SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
These German politicians are angered by the truth.

“German politicians have reacted with fury after the U.S. ambassador criticised Berlin's plans to cut defence spending.

Richard Grenell slammed Germany's 'worrisome' budget plans which would see military outlays fall well below the NATO target of two per cent of GDP.

His comments were the latest flashpoint in a long-running row with Donald Trump, who has accused NATO allies of expecting a 'free ride' on Washington's military might.

Grenell - who has frequently clashed with Berlin - is now facing calls to be expelled as U.S. envoy…”

https://mol.im/a/6829921

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Check out this painting. I want one! I want one!!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/xKYEE1-U_tc

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want that painting screen-printed on a quality t-shirt so I can wear it pretty much every day...ESPECIALLY on election day 2020. Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
quote:
Hawaii, Maine, New York, North Carolina, Guam, Germany, Guam, and Guantanamo Bay Cuba are also on the list.

Reed warned in his tweet that "military bases in your state could be negatively impacted" by Trump's border emergency.

Guam so important it's on the list twice? Guam, Germany, and Gitmo are states?

What happened to the funds that SHOULD be returned to the Treasury by Commiefornia for that stupid rail project that just went Tango-Uniform????

You really think California will pay a single dime?
i would hope that the Trump administration would just get a judgement and withhold other funds due CA (highway funds, unemployment, whatever) and leave it to the dipshits in Sacramento to figure out.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I just re-opened up my Twitter account to follow our President. These Tweets are gold:

“George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nojoy:
I just re-opened up my Twitter account to follow our President. These Tweets are gold:

“George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”

Top of the page, dude.

And you don't need Twitter to follow Trump. Just get this app. It is only Trump tweets and nothing else. No trolling comments or anything else.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Although I pretty much agree with this, I do think it beneath the dignity of a President to make it. Kellyanne has been a solid support for the President and her relationship with her husband should be off limits.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Whoops. I somehow missed that. I didn’t mean to repost.
I’ll install this app. Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Whoops. I somehow missed that. I didn’t mean to repost.
I’ll install this app. Smile

I figured I'll have enjoyable Trump tweets for the next six years so I just went ahead and paid the money for a clean app with no ads. Definitely worth it to not have to have a Twitter account.

And if you want to go to his actual Twitter page for any particular Tweet you just tap the Tweet in the app and it automatically brings you to the Twitter website.

I love this app.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
^^^Awesome. This is the way to go.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
:thumbs up: Thanks for the tip! App installed. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Top of the page, dude.

And you don't need Twitter to follow Trump. Just get this app. It is only Trump tweets and nothing else. No trolling comments or anything else.

That is an android app link only FYI...

Is there a good ifone app?

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I read this morning, Kellyanne is standing with DJT as to what Trump tweeted on "hubby".

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maybe because he's a loudmouthed douchebag, like the President says.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

Top of the page, dude.

Yes. There is an iOS version as well I believe.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
From what I read this morning, Kellyanne is standing with DJT as to what Trump tweeted on "hubby".
Then how have they stayed married?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Then how have they stayed married?
Washington makes strange bedfellows.

And, they've got kids, don't they?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
They may have parted ways well before this.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

Top of the page, dude.

Yes. There is an iOS version as well I believe.

There’s also this web site:

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy: Then how have they stayed married? flashguy
Could ask Mary Matalin and James Carville the same question. Both have gone on record saying they don't talk politics at home.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post