SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Dear lord, it was like clubbing baby seals. He crushed them.

You realize of course, that in the distorted reality in which the Left inhabits, it was the other way around.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
At a rally, Donald Trump reads out loud the Mark Zaid tweets about the "coup"

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...er-declaring-a-coup/

short video at link

That's why I love the D-Train! He openly publicizes these rats using their very own words in a forum where the evidence can't just be covered up or ignored.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
How about that Trump feller in the Whitehouse? He do anything interesting today?

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:

You realize of course, that in the distorted reality in which the Left inhabits, it was the other way around.
I don’t worry about what the idiot leftists think.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
And it appears that Mark Zaid might be a perv Big Grin.

Yeah, this doesn't look kosher to me at all:

A tweet from the guy:

quote:

Mark S. Zaid

@MarkSZaidEsq
Replying to @sam_vinograd and 17 others
One does not need kids to be all the Disney one needs and wants to be

From Zero Hedge:

Zaid also apparently likes to visit water parks and Disney World by himself and once tweeted, “I would have joined FBI just for the free Disney passes.”

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
The only way that our President would have benefited from a Ukraine investigation would be if they found and could prove corruption on the part of Creepy Joe. Why does no one, outside of this forum, care about the possible corruption. Why does being a Presidential candidate shield you from investigation when there certainly seems to be something there? I guess being a Dem has some major league perks.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl_nFabxLcA

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
One of Zaid's former clients, Lt. Col. Tony Schafer will be on the local radio shortly to discuss recent developments.

You can listen live, for free:

http://www.wmal.com/#

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
The only way that our President would have benefited from a Ukraine investigation would be if they found and could prove corruption on the part of Creepy Joe. Why does no one, outside of this forum, care about the possible corruption. Why does being a Presidential candidate shield you from investigation when there certainly seems to be something there? I guess being a Dem has some major league perks.

Actually every time the President negotiates a deal that is beneficial to the US, it helps him personally. A better economy benefits the incumbent. The only way he could possibly meet the Democrap standard would be to make deals that fail or hurt the US.
Also starting an investigation into the leading contender and opponent is exactly what the Democraps did in 2016. It was a brilliant idea then, but now it is criminal.
There is no use trying to apply logic to any of it. They are all crazy.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, Alex Jones is a bit of a whack job, and that's not really a tank, but I'll give him a thumbs up for giving those imbeciles Hell. They certainly were at a disadvantage, weren't they? They really couldn't do much about him in that half-assed APC and his bullhorn. They couldn't touch him and they couldn't shout him down.

So, good on ya, ya nutcase.

Now, if he'd had a water cannon, that would have been something to see. Hell, I'd pay to see that.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Yeah, this doesn't look kosher to me at all:

A tweet from the guy...

A grown man hanging out at Magic Kingdom all by himself? Seems legit...

I guess he couldn't afford to visit Epstein's Island?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
That is a really interesting skill set that Millie seems to have. She actually listens, apparently open-mindedly, to those blithering idiots and allows them to show what complete and utter imbeciles they are without doing much more than asking another question. I’d never have made it through the video without the comment about Hardrock shirt guy. If only recoatlift had shared the location in the video where he started so I could skip over all the morons... Smile

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
quote:

I don’t worry about what the idiot leftists think.

You should. "Know thine enemy."

posted Hide Post
1 in 4 circuit judges are Trump picks, more than Reagan, Clinton, Obama

https://www.washingtonexaminer...YpXX6ZBlzZRiIgkXVh-s

President Trump has installed more federal circuit court judges than any president in the past four decades, topping Presidents Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama.

With today’s Senate confirmation of William Nardini to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 1 in 4 have been nominated by Trump and confirmed by the Senate, according to a count by the GOP majority.

“This president and this Senate have prioritized confirming impressive men and women to these lifetime appointments,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

“At the close of business today, it so happens, one in every four judges on the federal courts of appeals will have been nominated by President Trump and confirmed by us here in the Senate,” he added.

During his 2016 election, Trump promised to put young conservative judges in key roles.

He has also named two young conservatives to the U.S. Supreme Court, helping to keep that court conservative for years longer.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been pondering about all the Trump picks. I suspect many of the judges did not want to retire knowing someone like Hillary would be replacing them. So they held off until the time was right.

With 45 so far, Trump picks may be up to 100 after 8 years. He came along in a most important time.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I have been pondering about all the Trump picks. I suspect many of the judges did not want to retire knowing someone like Hillary would be replacing them. So they held off until the time was right.

With 45 so far, Trump picks may be up to 100 after 8 years. He came along in a most important time.
"God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform."

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Ha! Check out this super short vid taken at a Trump rally.
Pay attention to the right side of the screen.

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/.../1192593103187849223

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Ok, that’s hilarious. Big Grin

Needs to be a gif. Smile

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Ha! Check out this super short vid taken at a Trump rally...

Ha!

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Given 5 more years of nominations the conservative federal judges will likely be the greatest longest lasting achievement of Trump's Presidency.

Posts: 169 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Report This Post