SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would like to know more.

Service guarantees citizenship. Wink

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Important article. Trump's success as POTUS has been phenomenal, far beyond what most of us would have hoped for when he won the presidency.

This matter of ... well, the rule of law... is, however, of paramount importance. The coup traitors simply cannot be allowed to go free, as has been the case so far. Unpunished, their treachery will only grow, and exponentially. Nothing less than the rule of law in our country is at stake.

BTW, Hannity has long been unwatchable for me. For a while I thought that his nightly "Breaking news! The hammer is about to fall on the traitors!" was cheerleading from the sidelines. But now I think it was a ploy to pump up his ratings for two years. And I suspect that has been the case with a lot of the pundits.

The Deep State Will Face Justice Soon! Right?

By Peggy Ryan

"The check's in the mail" is a promise that payment's been sent even if it hasn't. It's a stalling tactic to avoid pressure from creditors, from those expecting payment.

That's the scam our government is running on the American people today, a ruse to tamp down expectations of justice. We all know that the FBI used an unverifiable document, the Steele dossier, to get a warrant to spy on Trump using the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). This dossier was used to start a counterintelligence operation to plant spies in Trump's campaign, to get a special counsel to impeach the president.

We're repeatedly told by reliable sources that these crimes won't go unpunished — "justice is coming," "buckle up!," "tick tock," "BOOM!" The DOJ is about to drop the hammer on the bad guys. Yet after two years of this drama, not a single indictment or prosecution

Now we're awaiting the much anticipated I.G. report on (FISA) abuse that's going to blow Spygate wide open. Or not.

So far, the I.G. is batting zero on justice. The I.G. report on Hillary Clinton's email investigation showed pervasive bias for Hillary, talk of an insurance policy should she lose, that Hillary should win "100 million to 0." Yet in the end, Horowitz pulled a Comey, said the investigators' hatred for Donald Trump, their loyalty to Hillary Clinton, didn't impact their findings in any way. Huh?

But the attempted coup has been exposed, and one by one, the Deep State cronies are going down: James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Jim Baker, Andrew McCabe, to name a few who have retired, been fired, or been demoted.

So our message to any future insurgents who stage a coup but fail in their efforts to illegally remove a sitting president and overthrow the United States government is, "Be forewarned: treason could cost you your job." Oh, the humanity!

Well, at least former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe is paying a high price for lying and leaking. He collected over a half-million dollars on his GoFundMe site, ostensibly for his legal defense. He'll still get his government pension, has filed suit against the FBI and DOJ for firing him, wrote the ubiquitous political book trashing Trump, and has now landed a consultant gig with CNN. By damn, that'll teach him.

Sean Hannity tells us every night that Spygate will explode with declassification, with the I.G. report, or with Durham's investigation. Sean's Fox team of experts agree: the traitors are shaking in their boots because they know what's coming.

Really? Because I don't see a single traitor twitching, much less shaking. In fact, they've stepped up their sedition, increased their efforts to usurp the president. If they're scared, they're doing a bang-up job of hiding it.

Today, treason and our two-tier justice system are casually discussed as inescapable facts of today's political landscape. Heads up for those desperately trying to put the blindfold back on Lady Justice. If a layered legal system is what we have, it has nothing to do with justice — that's anarchy. And these smug criminals not only revel in their immunity, but rub our noses in it.

Take for example when Hillary Clinton literally laughed out loud at a question about her email investigation — had to wipe her eyes, she laughed so hard. She laughed at us, at America, for being so clueless as to think she'd ever answer to our laws.

And she's still laughing, because she's right: she's untouchable. The consensus is that even though we know that the first email investigation was rigged by the FBI to clear Hillary, no one will reopen the case.

"While she [Hillary] may never face justice in a court of law, perhaps losing the presidency is a more prescient and proper punishment."

Well, of course, losing a presidential election is far more devastating than wasting away in a prison cell.

Then we have that pathetic excuse for a human being, James Comey, gloating over the I.G. report that issued a verbal slap on the wrist for his infractions.

Comey: "And to all those who've spent two years talking about me 'going to jail' or being a 'liar and a leaker' — ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president."

But no worries: Comey will pay when the FISA abuse report comes out.

Or not: Washington insiders are now foreshadowing immunity for the entire cabal, saying that, "sadly," these lawbreakers probably won't be prosecuted. That's not sad; it's terrifying. If we can't indict and prosecute these clowns who have conspired to overthrow our government, who have committed the most egregious political crime in history, then stick a fork in our Republic. We're done.

But what can we do? Actually, this whole strung out Spygate nightmare is an exercise to ensure we do nothing. Washington isn't a swamp; it's a sewer, and the rats that inhabit it are never going to allow their comrades to be indicted.

So why would our government strive to calm the masses rather than prosecute the traitors? Because if the real bad guys are locked up, there would be a cataclysmic backlash from the three families of the Washington mafia. The media would squeal like stuck pigs. Those are their guys, after all. Congress would lash out, threaten mutiny; they hardly have clean hands. And the Deep State would gnash their teeth and fight like a wounded animal as they would metaphorically die should justice prevail.

But such resistance is not a reason to avoid justice; it's the reason to pursue it. What the media, Congress, and the Deep State have in common is, they're all just people. And if people hold authority over the law, we have tyranny.

Then a sailor, Kristian Saucier, who takes a picture on a submarine goes to prison while a Washington power broker, Hillary Clinton, who intentionally exposes America's most closely guarded secrets goes to the Hamptons.

Or a respected general, Michael Flynn, who served honorably for 30 years might be forced to plead guilty to a crime he didn't commit while a connected insider, James Comey, who publicly lied under oath, bragged about leaking classified information, goes on a book tour.

That's why our Founding Fathers setup "a government of laws, and not of men," as John Adams put it.

President Trump has kept many of his promises, but there's one still hanging out there. In the second presidential debate, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton had the following exchange:

Clinton: You know, it's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.

Trump: Because you'd be in jail.

That's the promise you must keep, Mr. President. Otherwise, all your accomplishments, the economy, our strong military, our embassy in Jerusalem, the border wall, all will be taken away when the next lawless Hillary steals an election or the next attempt to overthrow our government succeeds.

Oh, I know: cut the drama, it's happening, really. The bad guys are going down, justice is coming, the guilty will pay, and the check's in the mail.

https://www.americanthinker.co...tice_soon_right.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
D'Souza on the President

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
I would like to know more.

Service guarantees citizenship. Wink

I love this tweet. "Hey Iran. Nice launch site you had there. It's a shame something... maybe happened to it... that we definitely didn't have nothin' to do with, ya hear? Maybe don't rebuild it, and uhh... something prolly won't happen again. A capisce?"

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
China

quote:
Trump has proven the only President willing to take on the Chinese and call into question the "comfortable" arrangement known as Chimerica. He, as you would expect, has been pilloried by left and right for his guts, his willingness to upset the apple cart. This Chimerica arrangement has made many people on both sides of the political divide quite wealthy, and done perhaps irreparable damage to our industrial base and national security. The opposition to Trump on this will be and is fierce. For the sake of America and the West, Trump must win.

MAGA!!

I am so tired of hearing how bad President Trump's actions are regarding China.

Red China, being the forward thinking group (as far as industry goes anyway) that they are, set this up decades ago. I'm repeating myself but so many people still do not understand what the Red Chinese and our public / private "leadership" are up to.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This dipshit, this little TV actor commie has called out for a blacklist of Hollywood Trump supporters. I have NEVER watched his Will and Grace show, so I have no idea who he really is, but the moron has no idea what he is calling for.

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...ds-trump-supporters/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump's troll page Big Grin

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/error

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Unconfirmed by Senate, Cuccinelli sees power, influence grow on immigration
BY BRETT SAMUELS - 09/01/19 06:00 AM EDT

The Hill > https://thehill.com/homenews/a...er-influence-grow-on
===========================================
"Ken Cuccinelli is wielding immense power as the acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), where he has rolled out multiple significant and controversial policies in recent weeks.

In nearly three months on the job, Cuccinelli — who was not confirmed for the position by the Senate — has emerged as the point person for President Trump’s immigration agenda.

He’s been at the forefront of a wave of initiatives to restrict legal immigration and limit access to government benefits for certain groups, while cracking down on illegal immigration.

“I think that’s what the White House wanted, and he’s been pretty active in that regard,” said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, which favors stricter immigration laws.

“Even though he’s not border czar in an operational sense, he nonetheless seems to be taking on the role of the administration’s public face for immigration issues.”

The former Virginia attorney general is a controversial figure and likely would have trouble being confirmed if his nomination was sent to the Senate. The fact that he is wielding such power is causing consternation among critics of Trump’s immigration policies.

............"[Cuccinelli] is essentially functioning like a typical appointee that’s been confirmed by the Senate in that role would, pushing forward a very aggressive policy agenda," said Ur Jaddou, former chief counsel to USCIS during the Obama administration.

Cuccinelli's position is one that typically comes with anonymity, but he has been a prominent figure since taking the job.

He announced the administration’s public charge rule and took questions from the White House briefing room, something a press secretary hasn’t done in nearly six months.

His official Twitter account is sprinkled with photos and videos from his visits to ICE and CBP facilities in Texas, and he's done interviews with CNN, NPR and PBS Newshour to defend the administration's policies and advocate for congressional action to pass stricter immigration laws."
"House aide Stephen Miller, who reportedly grew frustrated with the pace of implementing policies to curb migration and limit asylum and refugee claims.

“They were looking for more, and that’s what they found I think in this individual,” Jaddou said of Cuccinelli. “He seems to be pushing the envelope quite a bit, even more than I thought was already beyond the pale.”

Cuccinelli's predecessor, Lee Francis Cissna, was a career official and respected by outside immigration groups and lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) was among those who urged the White House not to oust Cissna amid a broader shake-up of DHS.

But those seeking stronger immigration laws inside and outside the White House have been pleased with how Cuccinelli’s tenure has gone thus far, even as they noted some of his policy moves were likely in the works before his arrival.

“A lot of people were willing to wait and see, and so far he’s delivering,” Krikorian said.

Top Democrats, immigrant advocacy groups and government watchdogs have raised concerns about the legitimacy of Cuccinelli's appointment.

House Committee Chairmen Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) and Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) wrote to acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan in June questioning whether Cuccinelli's appointment circumvented the Federal Vacancies Reform Act given he had not been Senate confirmed to any other position in the administration.

The chances of Cuccinelli winning confirmation at any point are remote. Senate Republicans threw cold water on his potential nomination first when he was floated for the top DHS job and again when he was appointed to the USCIS position.

Cuccinelli targeted McConnell and other establishment Republicans as leader of the Senate Conservatives Fund. He opposed Trump's nomination in 2016, though the two men appeared to have moved on.

The White House did not respond to multiple requests for comment about whether Trump is happy with Cuccinelli's performance and whether he's considering nominating him to a position in the administration full-time.

Trump indicated Friday that he's in no rush to make any big changes.

"I think acting is great. As far as I'm concerned, acting to me is good," he told reporters. "And if I like the people I make them permanent. Acting gives you great flexibility that you don't have with permanent."

Some watching the rolling changes at DHS have speculated that McAleenan is unlikely to get nominated to lead the department full-time, and that Cuccinelli may be next in line, albeit still on a temporary basis.

“I still think he’s sort of waiting in the wings if they determine they don’t want to have McAleenan anymore,” Talbot said."
=======================================
Roll Eyes
No changes necessary Mr. President. Cuccinelli is doing a great job. Confirmed or not, getting the immigration swamp fixed is critical and he is the first one to show the guts to do it.

The very fact that Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) and Bennie Thompson (D-Miss) are trying to get him removed, is living proof he is doing a great job. Smile

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Cuccinelli is my new favorite person in Washington. His Q&A with inept, commie reporters is gold.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
This made me laugh.

Trump Straws

Trump Straws - Pack of 10
$15.00

Liberal paper straws don’t work. STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP and buy your pack of recyclable straws today.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 9/2/19

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - legal analyst and former U.S. Attorney to the District of Columbia

Flynn lawyer at war with Mueller team, accusing prosecutors of ‘malevolent conduct’ (Fox News) -- Former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s legal team on Friday stepped up their attacks on prosecutors as they accused the Justice Department of withholding documents critical to Flynn's defense and squabbled with the other side over a sentencing date. In documents filed Friday afternoon, Flynn attorney Sidney Powell accused the DOJ of worse misconduct than what occurred in the infamous Ted Stevens case – an accusation that amounts to throwing a bomb at the team assembled by former Special Counsel Robert Mueller. “Unfortunately, the government learned nothing from the rebukes in Stevens,” Powell wrote in a court filing Friday afternoon. “It has engaged in even more malevolent conduct in the prosecution of Mr. Flynn.” So what is the Ted Stevens case? Stevens, a former senator from Alaska, was convicted in October 2008 of making false statements to the FBI in order to cover up his receipt of gifts from an oil contractor seeking his help on Capitol Hill. The conviction was thrown out in April 2009 after an FBI whistleblower alleged that prosecutors and FBI agents conspired to withhold exculpatory evidence from Stevens' defense team. U.S.

District Judge Emmet Sullivan, who is presiding over the Flynn case, held Stevens' prosecutors in contempt of court and described their conduct as "outrageous." In the Flynn case, court documents filed on Friday revealed that Flynn's cooperation with the government is now complete, though a date for his long-delayed sentencing has yet to be agreed upon. “The government has a crushing 95 percent or higher conviction rate,” Powell wrote in Friday afternoon’s filing. “It is virtually impossible to defend successfully when the might and power of the federal government focuses on the destruction of an individual, and the government holds all the cards.”

The Department of Justice has concluded that former FBI Director James Comey will not be prosecuted for his handling of memos he wrote describing his interactions with President Donald Trump. (NBC News) -- But the DOJ’s Office of Inspector General nonetheless concluded that his conduct did violate DOJ policy and his FBI contract. While the IG’s findings likely will result in no further penalties for Comey in light of his termination from the FBI, the report raises an important question about how we should treat whistleblowers. But this doesn’t mean that Comey is vindicated, exactly. The DOJ’s Office of Inspector General concluded that Comey committed four violations of DOJ policies: He failed to return to the FBI the four memos he had stored at his home' disclosed one of the memos to Richman and asked him to share the contents with The New York Times; and shared the memos with his lawyers and failed to alert the FBI once he learned that they contained information that had been retroactively classified. Internal rules prohibit employees from retaining official documents without permission after their employment ends, and forbid disclosure of information obtained in the course of official duties. Comey took the position that the memos were not official FBI documents, but were instead his own personal records of recollection, much like a diary. The IG disagreed, finding him in violation of FBI policies and his employment contract, noting that if all FBI employees disclosed sensitive information to advance their own beliefs, the FBI would be unable to complete its law enforcement mission.
Comey defiant after IG report says he violated policies, says apology from critics ‘would be nice’ (Fox News) -- A defiant former FBI Director James Comey insisted he is not a "liar and a leaker" after the Department of Justice Inspector General chided him for his memos detailing conversations with President Trump. Comey said an apology from his critics “would be nice.” “I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a ‘sorry we lied about you’ would be nice,” Comey tweeted, adding, “And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me ‘going to jail’ or being a ‘liar and a leaker’---ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president.”\

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
This made me laugh.

Trump Straws

Trump Straws - Pack of 10
$15.00

Liberal paper straws don’t work. STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP and buy your pack of recyclable straws today.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Caption this:

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Three reasons why I am eternally wary of government.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The Three Traitors

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
The Commerce Dept just announced a 141 percent tariff on Chinese structural steel & 31 percent on Mx steel. The U.S. “will begin taking cash deposits on those imports immediately at those rates”. Meant to defend against mostly China’s dumping actions, it would amount to $1.26 billion in additional duties based on last year’s Chinese import figures. Given the surprise announcement, I also think this is a signal from Trump indicating Would you like some more?

Link: www.reuters.com/article/usa-tr...mexico-idUSL2N25V1FG

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Several state GOP parties could scrap presidential primaries, infuriating potential Trump challengers

Yeah, that's right, ya schmucks. There's a chance that someone other than Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate for POTUS in 2020. Hooooweee! Razz

Oh, wait, what's this?
quote:
“Historically, we have never held a caucus if we have an elected incumbent Republican in the White House,” she said in an email. “We will be giving President Trump the same treatment we have given every elected Republican dating back to Abraham Lincoln.”
And, hey, there's Joe Walsh again!
quote:
“Trump and his allies and the Republican National Committee are doing whatever they can do to eliminate primaries in certain states and make it very difficult for primary challengers to get on the ballot in a number of states,” former Rep. Joe Walsh, who recently launched his campaign, told Politico. “It’s wrong, the RNC should be ashamed of itself, and I think it does show that Trump is afraid of a serious primary challenge because he knows his support is very soft.”

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Denver asks the feds to lower its air quality standard - to trigger the state into doing something to clean up the air in Denver...

and apparently there is nothing that can happen that is not President Trumps fault...now they (the SJW libtards) want to ban red hats as a 'trigger'

oh my

Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this is the best thread in which to post this. I came across this quote whilst doing the crossword this morning...thought it appropos for the times in which we're now living and where the Left-tards are trying to take this country. I think President Trump should take it up as his montra:

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Albert Camus

Can you imagine the Snowflake head explosions should President Trump say this?? It's a good mental image...LMAO!! Big Grin In all seriousness, it IS getting to the point with the likes of Antifa, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, et. al., that the very existence of Conservatives and those with original, patriotic American values are looked upon as rebellious and with disdain...that we shouldn't even have the right to breath air. It's troublesome...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post