SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Paul Sperry tweeted:

Why is Schiff still withholding transcript of ICIG Michael Atkinson's Oct 4 closed-door testimony which lasted 8+ hours? He's released 15 witness transcripts but is still hiding Atkinson's. Also, what's Atkinson's connection to Obama officials including David Laufman?

REP John Ratcliffe responded:

I know why @paulsperry_ It’s because I asked IG Atkinson about his “investigation” into the contacts between Schiff’s staff and the person who later became the whistleblower. The transcript is classified “secret” so Schiff can prevent you from seeing the answers to my questions

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Best President ever.

From the White House Facebook page:

"Together, we will preserve our freedom, we will protect our homeland, and we will always defend and honor our great American flag."

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Since this is Thanksgiving weekend I thought I would mention to my forum friends one of the many things I’m thankful for in 2019.
President Donald J. Trump. Whom I believe history will judge to be one of our greatest presidents.

Along with President Trump we have Melania Trump as our First Lady. Intelligent, gracious, elegant, and beautiful. Someone truly worthy of the title First Lady. And our respect.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
When is the IG Horowitz report coming and how many, if any, will face criminal indictments?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
When is the IG Horowitz report coming and how many, if any, will face criminal indictments?

Dec. 9th.

As to the latter, I have no idea.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
This graphic shows a pretty significant change for US. It shows the emergence of the U.S. as a net exporter of crude oil and liquid petroleum products (gasoline, diesel and and more) combined. We have not been a net exporter since 1949.

Anybody think this would be happening without this President? It would be nice to see more refineries being built - maybe after 2020 he’ll have more flexibility...

“Drill, Baby, Drill!”, and, FU OPEC.

https://www.eia.gov/outlooks/s...ata.php?type=figures

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Now for a truly important matter....Can anyone recall seeing President Trump in a suit that is other than solid navy blue?

I have seen photos of him from his younger days where he was slightly more adventurous in his suits, but I can't remember a time at least since his Apprentice days and certainly as President, where he has worn anything other than a solid Navy suit. No charcoal, no pinstripes, definitely no tan. I wonder how many solid navy blue suits he owns.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-impeachment-report/

House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is giving members of his committee just 24 hours to read and sign off on his report recommending articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

As Breitbart News reported Friday, House Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler has previewed the report, and suggested it will include claims of “collusion” with Russia — as well as Ukraine, Russia’s enemy.

And as reported Saturday, Schiff will provide the full report to committee members on Monday, who must sign off on Tuesday in time for the first hearing in Nadler’s committee on Wednesday, which will discuss the supposed constitutional and legal basis for impeachment.

It is a foregone conclusion that Democrats will sign off on Schiff’s report. Evidence does not seem to be the top priority for Democrats

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Now for a truly important matter....Can anyone recall seeing President Trump in a suit that is other than solid navy blue?

I have seen photos of him from his younger days where he was slightly more adventurous in his suits, but I can't remember a time at least since his Apprentice days and certainly as President, where he has worn anything other than a solid Navy suit. No charcoal, no pinstripes, definitely no tan. I wonder how many solid navy blue suits he owns.

I've had the pleasure (?) of working for several high-functioning visionaries. Almost to a man, they had idiosyncrasies, especially when it came to clothing. The current CEO of the company I work for always wears lightweight v-neck sweaters. Even in summer. He also never buttons his shirt cuffs. Another CEO I worked for never wore shoes in the office; he strode about in his stocking feet.

Steve Jobs reportedly had a closet full of black mock turtleneck sweaters and blue jeans (source: Walter Isaacson's biography, "Steve Jobs"). He wanted a "uniform" for himself. Possibly the same for Mr. Trump.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...te-meeting-in-spain/

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) will fly out Sunday with a large delegation of congressional Democrats heading 3,781 miles across the Atlantic to the United Nations COP25 climate change conference in Madrid.

A key element of the conference will seek to place financial penalties on global commercial aviation to stop people flying and making “unnecessary contributions to atmospheric carbon dioxide pollution.” The Pelosi delegation will join almost 25,000 people and 1500 journalists flying into the Spanish capital to attend the meeting.

COP25 will also consider implementing taxes on developed countries to transfer wealth to nations dealing with “the cost of drought, floods and superstorms made worse by rising temperatures,”

Pelosi’s team claims it will will seek to “reaffirm the commitment of the American people to combating the climate crisis” at the 2019 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, also called COP25, her office said on Saturday confirming the trip.

This is despite the fact the Speaker of the House will represent nobody but herself and her party as she is prevented by law from conducting foreign policy or make any agreements with foreign leaders regarding sovereign treaties.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^

I am sure she completely misses the irony in that. I guess if you are an Elite your emissions don't count or something?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
^^^

I am sure she completely misses the irony in that. I guess if you are an Elite your emissions don't count or something?

Liberals are like sociopaths who can't show empathy. They understand the term and can fake it, but they can't feel it.

Only with liberals it's hypocrisy. Sure; they can define the word, but I don't think they have any internal understanding of it. Everything they do, every position they have is rife with it.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^

The emissions that come from Nancy Lugosi's ("I vant to bite your vallet!") and other Dems' mouths would gag a maggot.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This is despite the fact the Speaker of the House will represent nobody but herself and her party as she is prevented by law from conducting foreign policy or make any agreements with foreign leaders regarding sovereign treaties.

Best and most important sentence from that whole story.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^

Psssshh..."Do as I say; not as I do". The irons and shackles of slavery continue under this despot who calls herself, "Madam Speaker". Not enough eyerolls..... Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is a foregone conclusion that Democrats will sign off on Schiff’s report. Evidence does not seem to be the top priority for Democrats
I wonder how many of those Dem's will look at current polling overall for the impeachment BS they're trying to shovel as well as DJT support in their district before signing that report. They may be signing their own political death warrant. Let's hope that's the outcome.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Would be nice to see this again. But I imagine the Prez probably has something better in mind.

Trump cancels Pelosi’s use of military aircraft for Afghanistan trip
++LINK++

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

Best and most important sentence from that whole story.
That hasn't stopped the Dems in the past, why would it do so now?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post