SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
“It’s like being punched in the gut,” she said. “My heart drops to my stomach when I realize he has tweeted about me again. The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He’s demeaning me and my career. it’s sickening.”
You demeaned yourself and your career, you fraud. What "sickens" you is that you got caught, and the shit you thought you were safely pulling in the dark has now been exposed, and now you're being called out by the King of call-outs, and you damn well earned it. Fuck you and your abuse of power.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It was all fun and games when the hateful beach was trying to negate an election.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yep, but y'see, her efforts to keep Donald Trump from taking office by abusing her authority is nothing compared to her bruised ego. She's embarrassed, don't you understand. Embarrassed!!

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Trump shitting on fake news again. Cool

quote:
President Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign will no longer issue credentials to Bloomberg News because of its decision to investigate Trump, but not his political opponents, campaign manager Brad Parscale announced Monday.

Bloomberg News announced last week that it wouldn’t investigate its namesake owner, Mike Bloomberg, while he runs for president, or any other Democratic presidential candidate for that matter, but would continue to investigate President Trump.

“The decision by Bloomberg News to formalize preferential reporting policies is troubling and wrong,” Parscale wrote in a statement. "Bloomberg News has declared that they won’t investigate their boss or his Democrat competitors, many of whom are current holders of high office, but will continue critical reporting on President Trump.”

Parscale said he is “accustomed to unfair reporting practices” but Bloomberg News’ decision takes it too far because “most news organizations don’t announce their biases so publicly.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...-news-credential-ban

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reporters from Bloomberg are between a rock and a hard place:

Trump campaign bans Bloomberg News from events over ‘troubling and wrong’ decision
quote:
President Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign will no longer issue credentials to Bloomberg News because of its decision to investigate Trump, but not his political opponents, campaign manager Brad Parscale announced Monday.

Bloomberg News announced last week that it wouldn’t investigate its namesake owner, Mike Bloomberg, while he runs for president, or any other Democratic presidential candidate for that matter, but would continue to investigate President Trump.

“The decision by Bloomberg News to formalize preferential reporting policies is troubling and wrong,” Parscale wrote in a statement. "Bloomberg News has declared that they won’t investigate their boss or his Democrat competitors, many of whom are current holders of high office, but will continue critical reporting on President Trump.”

Parscale said he is “accustomed to unfair reporting practices” but Bloomberg News’ decision takes it too far because “most news organizations don’t announce their biases so publicly.”

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 12/2/19

No description today.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Good! Every time they pull a game of tit-for-tat with Trump, they lose. Keep punching that tarbaby.

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Maybe they'll add a charge of slut shaming to the impeachment docket.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Reporters from Bloomberg are between a rock and a hard place:

Trump campaign bans Bloomberg News from events over ‘troubling and wrong’ decision
quote:

What's really comical and a good indicator that Bloomberg News went way too far and acted stupidly, everyone across the political spectrum is calling them out. And the only reason the leftists in the media are up in arms over this is they don't want their bias advertised like this. Bloomberg News is totally screwed on this move regardless what they do from this point forward. Ya just gotta love it. Smile Yeah elites my ass. More like knuckle dragging morons.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You know the old saying- if you want sympathy, look in the dictionary...

Trump hits back at Lisa Page after ex-FBI lawyer breaks silence
quote:
"When Lisa Page, the lover of Peter Strzok, talks about being 'crushed', and how innocent she is, ask her to read Peter’s 'Insurance Policy' text, to her, just in case Hillary loses. Also, why were the lovers text messages scrubbed after he left Mueller. Where are they Lisa?" he tweeted.
And I have a feeling that a week from today, she's going to have even more reason to be worried and embarrassed.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You know the old saying- if you want sympathy, look in the dictionary...

Trump hits back at Lisa Page after ex-FBI lawyer breaks silence
quote:
"When Lisa Page, the lover of Peter Strzok, talks about being 'crushed', and how innocent she is, ask her to read Peter’s 'Insurance Policy' text, to her, just in case Hillary loses. Also, why were the lovers text messages scrubbed after he left Mueller. Where are they Lisa?" he tweeted.
And I have a feeling that a week from today, she's going to have even more reason to be worried and embarrassed.

She more stupid then I thought. I don't remember Trump mentioning her since his rally in Mpls. when he sarcastically read aloud her and Styrozk's text messages. I read that his satirical reading really upset Page. She said he was trying to make it sound orgasmic!

So Trump has had her out of his sights on the back burner and she does this to herself. She puts herself front and center dead in the sights of his Twitter tank! For a lawyer she's not very bright is she?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's upset because of male appropriation of the fake orgasm.

Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
She needs to stroke Peter Strozk’s peter, that’s what she needs.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Its timing, she and Dims are doing all they can to get their narrative out before the IG Report and follow up criminal investigations. Control the narrative, control the perception, to influence the outcome.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
What do you report on after your White House credentials have been pulled?

quote:
America Braces for Possible French Fry Shortage After Poor Potato Harvest

That's what! Razz

Bloomberg News

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Interesting comment from Rush, he postulated that the coming reports will label her as an anti trumper and that she wasn't ethical but nothing will be chargeable, and that she's bucking for a job at CNN/MSNBC, commenting and coming out after Trumps comments is just her and her future employers way of introducing her back into the market...

Or maybe not...

Either way shes damaged goods

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from CTH

House Republicans release rebuttal to DEM impeachment

Exec Summary:

https://theconservativetreehou...-effort/#more-177530

posted Hide Post
Impeachment witness list loaded with Trump critics

https://www.washingtonexaminer...d-with-trump-critics

House Democrats announced a list of four constitutional law experts who will testify at a Dec. 4 public impeachment hearing, and the panel will include pundits who have criticized the Trump administration and defended the impeachment proceedings. It also includes a witness who has criticized the impeachment investigation.

The Democrats have summoned Noah Feldman, a Harvard Law School professor, to testify in Wednesday’s hearing on the constitutional grounds for impeaching the president. Feldman was among the first people to suggest Trump was trying to bribe Ukrainian government officials into investigating his political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden. Democrats have adopted the term, which Feldman in September said constitutes an impeachable offense.

"What makes Trump’s alleged conduct so terrible is not that he froze aid to Ukraine for a policy purpose. What makes Trump’s alleged conduct outrageous is the appearance that he was doing it for his own personal benefit," Feldman wrote for Bloomberg Opinion.

Feldman has called for a new special counsel to investigate Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr, and he also called on Democrats to make the often secretive impeachment proceedings more accessible to the public.

Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan, a former Obama administration Justice Department official, is also a witness, Democrats announced Monday.

Karlan is among 42 legal scholars who signed a letter before Trump took office urging him to change his views on a number of issues and criticizing his rhetoric.

"Although we sincerely hope that you will take your constitutional oath seriously, so far you have offered little indication that you will," the letter said. "We feel a responsibility to challenge you in the court of public opinion, and we hope that those directly aggrieved by your administration will challenge you in the courts of law."

A third witness, Michael Gerhardt, is a University of North Carolina law school professor who wrote in the Atlantic that the impeachment proceedings are "fully legitimate.”

A fourth witness listed by Democrats, but possibly requested by the GOP, is George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley, who has criticized how Democrats have handled the impeachment process.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
How about some Christmas Spirit?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

Great post

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post