SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, when did Nancy Pelosi declare herself the queen of America???

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep being an obstinate 'ol bitty Nancy, I'm sure it is gonna work out for you! Big Grin

Why would Trump care when the SOTU is so long as it is anytime in the next 3 weeks. The more she stalls for no good reason the more he can beat her up in the meantime and the more potential voters realize what an empty pantsuit she is.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
When I first saw in passing that the President had cut a deal, I thought, “Oh, no!” About ten seconds later I thought “Three weeks! Gee, I have to wait three weeks to see what he has up his sleeve? Oh well, it is going to be fun when he springs the trap, even if we do have to wait for it.”

Someone said quite a while ago (I think it might have been Para, but I can’t be sure) that the secret was to keep an even keel and not get too excited. Definitely the right approach.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Yes, with an establishment RINO you would know at this point they caved. That ain't Trump.

I enthusiastically voted for him as a candidate...but I didn't "trust" him since he was an independently wealthy billionaire,that goes both ways, will he keep his word, was it all an act just to get the nomination?

Now, I trust him, he is doing all he can to fulfill the campaign promises he made and has had staggering success. I don't agree with everything, but on balance it has been 90% positive progress and he has doggedly pursued policy that is good for the country while facing withering fire on every front.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ This is about to get interesting. His priority is safeguarding the nation, not dancing to the tune megadonors demand of him. Fasten your seatbelts.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
FBI = Thugs
Top to bottom, can never trust such a despicable organization.

Such a bias organization, no attempt whatsoever to apply equal application of the law.

29 FBI Agents and a CNN crew to raid Roger Stones home.
Biggest danger for an FBI agent there was the other FBI agents there.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee, I Guess Now I’m Going To Have To Be Happy With Only 90% Of The Stuff I Wanted Trump To Do

Chill.

Just chill. The wailing and gnashing of teeth on the hardcore conservative side over Trump’s delaying action – really, a hudna – in the battle for the wall is way over the top and typically overdramatic.

Trump’s caved-in!

We’re doomed!

Pelosi annihilated him with her master stratagems and it’s all over for conservatism!

Oh please. Lighten up, Francises – and many of you are my pals. But you need this bucket of cold water. What happened Friday doesn’t matter.

Not at all.

Well, that’s not quite accurate. It could matter, if you decide to keep doing exactly what Nancy Pelosi wants you to do, freaking out. That’s why she employed her brilliant stratagem of just saying “No” – since you’re upset, let me point out that this is sarcasm.

It wasn’t brilliant – it was obvious. She was counting on you to set up as a do-or-die test for Trump over something where she and Chuck Schumer held a veto. Thanks to Paul Ryan and the Fredocons, the House belongs to the Democrats, and the Senate can’t pass anything without 60 votes and we have 52 plus Mitt. So Trump can’t build a wall without their OK, and the emergency power thing is no panacea – it will last about 30 seconds before some Obama judge enjoins it.

You were going to let your support for Trump be entirely contingent on the Democrats’ approval? What were you thinking?

You weren’t, and I get it. You’re emotional. No one has been used and abused worse than conservative voters. We’ve been lied to by decades by pseudo-conservatives who promised to do what we wanted but never did it even when they could. Sure, they could always manage to do the stuff the donors wanted – how about a new tax cut! – but the stuff we really wanted? Nah.

So I get that you have trust issues. You should – you’ve been burned so often you’re crispy. But now we crispycons have a guy in the White House who actually wants to do the stuff but can’t, as opposed to the establishment jerks who didn’t want to but could have. So spazzing out makes zero sense.

Get a hold of yourself. Let the “Ahoy!” crowd read from the Democrat narrative memo. You shouldn’t. You should chill.

So we lost this round? So what? We’ve lost before, and we’ll lose again. This is for the long-haul folks. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. There’s no magic wand where one term of Vitamin D cures a century of progressive pathology.

Trump’s instincts have been right all along. We doubted he could win. He did. We doubted he would actually remake the courts. He has. We doubted he’d fight for the wall, but he did, and he paid a price. Who else would have withstood the heat this long? Who would have even picked the fight?

Mitt? Jeb!? Chet the Unicorn?

Name the Republican you want to replace him with. Who’s the guy who is going to stand up to the cultural fascists like Trump? Who’s going to fight for you harder?

What’s his name?

***mumble mumble mumble***

I CAN’T HEAR YOU! WHAT’S HIS NAME!

Nobody.

I’m not ready to even accept that we’ve lost the battle – let’s see what happens in three weeks. But what was the better plan for the shutdown skirmish? Keep it going? Friday morning was bringing reports of airport shutdowns. That might have made it real to the Normals. See, we political types were watching and caring, while they weren’t. But it looked like they were about to start. Maybe Trump’s instincts, which you have to admit have been remarkable (Just ask Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit after you pump a few cups of joe into her lie-hole to sober her up), told him it was time to cut his losses. Remember Alinsky Rule No. 7?

“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”

Did any of you see any indication at all that the shutdown tactic was about to deliver us victory, that it was not becoming a drag? Me neither. Cut your losses. Pull back here, counter-attack there.

We’ve been attacking for two years, racking up conservative triumphs you’ve never experienced unless you were one of us who was of age during the Reagan years. Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh – what other GOP president would have held course and made them happen? Trump’s remaking the courts and rebuilding our military. He gutted Obamacare and Obama’s regulations. He’s pulling us out of useless wars, useless agreements with Iran, and useless climate change scams. He’s got clarity on Israel, on the garbage mainstream media, and America’s useless elite.

Remember that in the days before the shutdown truce, we had won a huge victory over the garbage mainstream media by exposing their lies about the Covington kids and the drum-banging Frigidaireborne ranger. Buzzfeed first had its lies about the president exposed and then had to make massive lay-offs. HuffPo Opinion died. Even the SWAT raid on Roger Stone turned out to have zilch to do with collusion, as usual.

We’re winning, politically and culturally. Yeah, they’re fighting back, except that’s what opponents do, and opponents sometimes score. But if this was baseball, we and Trump would be batting .900, yet some of you can’t accept net success. It’s like some of you are only comfortable losing, but that’s not your fault. Thanks to the useless GOP establishment, you’re just used to losing.

Think about it – what do Nancy and Chuck want you to do right now? They want you to say “Gosh, Trump didn’t get the wall yet so I’m going to stop supporting him” and to give up in despair.

Maybe you should do as I do, and make it a rule not to do what Chuck and Nancy want you to do.

So calm down. Don’t be manipulated. If you want the wall, keep backing the only possible politician who has any chance at all of delivering one. Will he? Maybe. Maybe not. But if you don’t support him, your chances drop to zero.

We lost a fight. We have not lost the war. We only lose if we do what Nancy and Chuck want and turn on the President.

Chill.

Now, if you want to see what will happen if we abandon Trump like the Democracts are trying to manipulate us into, check out my latest novel, Wildfire, and my earlier installments People’s Republic and Indian Country. We better get out heads right and look at the long-term fight instead of wetting ourselves every time stuff doesn’t go our way. We’re going to lose a lot of fights before we win this war.

LINK

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump did enough just denying HRC the White House.

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I consider his presidency a success by just getting Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. Just wait until they finally release that RBG is gone.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
I consider his presidency a success by just getting Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. Just wait until they finally release that RBG is gone.
Totally agree! (I don't know that RBG is dead, but I'm pretty sure that if she isn't she will be soon. The ensuing fight over her replacement might be epic. I've got to buy more popcorn. . . .)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Until they clean house, I cannot believe anything the FBI says or does is any way good for the country.
It's their fault I feel like this, not mine.

We are constantly fed the line that the "rank & file" FBI agents are standup folks that are doing an honest and great job for the good of the country and only the upper levels are corrupt.
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!
That wasn't Wray or Mueller out there wearing plate carriers and cammie jammies carrying M4s...that was the standup, honest "rank & file" agents doing a pre-dawn raid on a political operative.
It looked like the Mexican Marine raid on El Chapo ferchristsakes.

And the DOJ isn't going to do a God Damn thing about this blatant publicity stunt nor rein in other pending clusterfucks. Mad Mad

And you are absolutely right lbj, it's their fault not ours that MANY people feel this way.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Mueller and the FBI sent a message with today's televised raid.

The deep state is still in control and there's not a damn thing that is going to change that.

That is their real message.

Posts: 12576 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is absolutely ridiculous. Looks like they sent in Seal Team 6 to arrest a 66 year old man that they could have just told to turn himself in. Instead they manufacture this nonsense and leak it to CNN so they can be onsite with cameras rolling. Perfect illustration of what this really is.

I hope Pres T gets in their face and demands to know who scripted that show.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
The more they try and act like the KGB, kicking doors in, arresting political opponents, the more they act like a tyrannical government of some shithole third world nation, it will have the opposite effect.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Until they clean house, I cannot believe anything the FBI says or does is any way good for the country.
It's their fault I feel like this, not mine.

We are constantly fed the line that the "rank & file" FBI agents are standup folks that are doing an honest and great job for the good of the country and only the upper levels are corrupt.
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!
That wasn't Wray or Mueller out there wearing plate carriers and cammie jammies carrying M4s...that was the standup, honest "rank & file" agents doing a pre-dawn raid on a political operative.

Well, that's a little silly, isn't it...expecting a "rank and file" agent to toss away his career over this? Come on.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Would seem some FBI agents should have some stories to tell.

Have any stood up and contacted their Senator or Representative?

No

Do they not have an obligation to report misconduct and abuse with in their organization?

Surely the rank and file can see what they are being asked to do is excessive force and abuse of authority.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If "rank and file" continue to accept this corruption they are just as corrupt. You can't tell me there isn't another good paying state or local LE job that wouldn't hire a trained federal agent. They stay and keep their mouths shut because they value money more than morals or the law.

There are NO "good FBI agents". None. Grassley even said if they come forward he would protect them. Crickets.

They are the enforcement arm of the DNC and a corrupt Department of inJustice.

posted Hide Post
I just finished the Punisher, we need a Frank Castle. There’s a lot of work for him.

God watch over President Trump!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
When will these FBI agents be conducting a raid on others that have made false statements?

Hillary Clinton, James Comey and James Clapper

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
What about all the other people Grassley referred for criminal charges. Christopher Steele for lying to congress, Andrew McCabe for lying to the FBI (not Grassley but they actually have proof of that), all of the people he referred for lying to congress/FBI during the Kavanaugh hearing....all get a free pass. Why? The leftists (DOiJ, FBI) don't go after their own. Yes the upper management may be corrupt but they weren't the ones doing the illegal surveillance and conducting the raids. That was the "rank and file" who were "just following orders"...where have I heard that before hmmm....

Everyone can have their own opinion, but I wouldn't piss on an FBI agent if he was dying of thirst on a desert island.