SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
Based on the comments I read on KSL last night, it seems Mitt is drawing strength from a base of supporters who apparently feel the President is not a good person. Apparently he is too coarse for their tastes, and nothing good he does will change their minds.

Silly Mormons Roll Eyes

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

I find it incredible that Utahns elected him their Senator.

flashguy

Sometimes the choices are: a. RINO or b. Demokrat. Vote Demokrat if you prefer Chuck You Schumer as Senate majority leader.

For many years the Eastern Iowa Congressman was a RINO, Jim Leach. His opponent was always - you guessed it - a Demokrat. I held my nose and voted for Jim.
Whose fault is it that the Republican candidate is a RINO? Don't you have Primaries there? The electorate is still at fault.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
Based on the comments I read on KSL last night, it seems Mitt is drawing strength from a base of supporters who apparently feel the President is not a good person. Apparently he is too coarse for their tastes, and nothing good he does will change their minds.

The people he is drawing strength from are democrats. I spend a fair amount of time arguing with these folkson KSL. The are the usual sjw types. Mitt got elected largely because he was appointed by our former senator. There is a lot of grumbling about his grandstanding her and its getting louder.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"Littlefinger" Mittens.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1119724814258843648

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1119724814258843648

Mic Drop on that oneBig Grin Thanks president Trump.

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Now it's our turn Razz

On Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman set an Aug. 12 court date for former White House counsel Greg Craig as he faces allegations of lying to the FBI and appeared as one of 14 criminal referrals in the report, released Thursday, by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Craig, who served under former President Barack Obama, came under scrutiny after he failed to register as a foreign agent while Paul Manafort, Trump's ex-campaign manager, financed a report that Craig authored and that was in service to the Ukrainian government. He has pleaded not guilty to lying to the FBI.

Craig has pleaded not guilty to lying to federal prosecutors about his work for the Ukrainian government. The prosecution was "unprecedented and unjustified," he said in a video posted to YouTube.

A grand jury indicted Craig, claiming that he made false statements to the Justice Department's Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) Unit which enforces laws surrounding disclosure for foreign lobbying activities.

In his video response posted earlier this month, Craig claimed the FARA unit made a formal determination agreeing that he didn't act as an agent. "I did not participate in a scheme to mislead the government or conceal material facts," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-white-house-counsel

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
MSNBC reporter badgers Robert Mueller as Mueller leaves church on Easter Sunday

https://twitter.com/i/status/1120003798339084293

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ster-sunday-n2545116

while a typical cheap shot by MSNBC, I hope Mueller gets continually hounded for putting our country thru his BS investigation

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

while a typical cheap shot by MSNBC, I hope Mueller gets continually hounded for putting our country thru his BS investigation

It's too bad it's not legal to punch reporters in the throat. I'd bet Mueller has good reach and a mean jab.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Has anyone read this about Hillary's meltdown on election night?

quote:
Alleged CNN Report On Hillary On Election
Night A Shocking Portrait Of A Woman Gone Berserk

http://republicbroadcasting.or...-woman-gone-berserk/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm not familiar with RBN, therefor I'm a little skeptical about some of that report. Is it even possible that nobody has come out and corroborate this narrative? I just find it hard to believe that it could be that suppressed. Hillary has a temper and it is well documented, but this is a little over the top in my mind.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I believe every word of it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Best rationale I’ve seen for why no appearance by the Hildebeest that night. Preceding and subsequent behavior all consistent with that scenario.
And if we know anything at all about the MSM, they protect the big Dems, whether the last name starts with C or O.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have no problem believing that account. HRC was convinced that the Presidency was hers, that she deserved it, and it was her time. Having it wrenched away like that no doubt brought on total derangement and fury. How dare they deny her that goal?! She was supposed to win--was destined to win.

We were indeed saved by the election of DJT. HRC is a criminal, a psychotic Leftist (are there other types?), and a very dangerous female. A President Hillary would have been disastrous.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
It was somewhat publicized at the time. What I saw didn't go into as much detail but did cover her throwing things, crying, cussing up a storm and hitting people.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
She is a nasty beech. The better man won! You lost clinton. History. Done. President Trump showed you dint he? Big Grin. I love seeing the realism of some of these stuffy sore losers. Throwing food and breaking things. Her pee bag prolly burst. You never was clinton and you never gonna be. You a nasty beech...lalalalala. MAGA President Trump.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 4/22/19

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post