SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Projection:

Hillary: Circumstances Of Trump's America "More Dangerous" Than Hitler's Germany

Hillary Clinton warned her audience of the rise of fascism in America during an alumnae event held at Wellesley College.

The former presidential candidate joined former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, both alumnae of the school, on campus for a reunion event at the all-women’s college, according to The Hill. The two were interviewed on stage by Wellesley president Paula A. Johnson. During the interview, Clinton alluded to President Donald Trump as a proponent of a fascist America.

“I think Madeline [Albright]'s book is really well-named: "Fascism: A Warning," Clinton said.

“And the idea that 'oh, it can’t happen here' is just old-fashioned, my friends.”

“The demagoguery, the appeal to the crowd, the very clever use of symbols, the intimidation, verbal and physical,” she listed...

“this is a classic pattern. There is nothing new about it, it's just different means of messages being delivered.”

Clinton mentioned fascist dictators Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini and, although she never explicitly used Trump’s name, she referenced him quite frequently during her speech and repeated a few accusations against him, including Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and obstruction of justice.

“There is nothing normal about undermining the rule of law. There is nothing normal about attacking the press. There is nothing normal about trying to undermine another branch of government. There's nothing normal about trying to use the legal system to go after your political enemies,” Clinton, who lost the presidential election to Trump in 2016, said.

“There is nothing normal about any of that.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...rous-hitlers-germany

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
how much more do we need to know about Hillary - her past is an open book - going back all the way to Whitewater

you mean to tell me we can;t get her on destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice based on what we know now??

how about Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice....

how much more do we need to know until we see these seditionists and traitors in cuffs

are they trying to run out the clock on the Statute of Limitations on these people and then throw their hands up and say 'oh well, we tried'

thats no longer good enough

I feel like we're being punted into 2020 and hopefully we will all forget how we were screwed over, and how we are continuing to be screwed by the Just Us department.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Michael Flynn fired his attorneys.

He has now hired Sidney Powell

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...o%20Search%20Results

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn has hired a vocal critic of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to represent him in the criminal case against him after mysteriously firing his other attorneys last week.

Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor, confirmed to Fox News that she is joining Flynn’s team as a defense attorney.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor, confirmed to Fox News that she is joining Flynn’s team as a defense attorney.

Excellent news!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I would like to see not only Flynn exonerated but the shitbird prosecutors nailed for prosecutorial misconduct and civil penalties.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Ah, Sidney Powell, the nemesis of Robert Mueller and crony Andrew Weissman. Excellent! [twirls mustache/]

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I just watched Jeanine Pirros' opening statement about the border mess and how many in Congress are aiding this invasion from the South. She suggested twice we need to "fire all of Congress". We should at a minimum fire those who are opposing the President in fixing the problem. Is there a way we can actually fire these worthless bastards and replace them PDQ? Are we stuck with these law breaking, America haters untill they can be voted out? Because there certainly needs to be a means for the people to rectify our own Government Officials as our enemy. Got any ideas?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I just watched Jeanine Pirros' opening statement about the border mess and how many in Congress are aiding this invasion from the South. She suggested twice we need to "fire all of Congress". We should at a minimum fire those who are opposing the President in fixing the problem. Is there a way we can actually fire these worthless bastards and replace them PDQ? Are we stuck with these law breaking, America haters untill they can be voted out? Because there certainly needs to be a means for the people to rectify our own Government Officials as our enemy. Got any ideas?

The FBI sometimes tries to remove politicians that they don't like. Sometimes they succeed. Sometimes they don't.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

You have no say in who I elected to represent my interests here in Utah just like I have no right to demand a representative in San Francisco be thrown out of office willy nilly because his politics differ from mine. I mean seriously, what are you saying, man?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thanks balze. Stating that we are screwed for eternity if we dont collectivly fix our countrys problems. Government is not going to. I was asking if these problems have a remedy the people can apply. Not at all looking to influence a individual state. Again, any ideas?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Da preezy fuckin' with Little Georgie the Clinton Fan:

President Trump says he would 'want to hear' dirt on 2020 rivals from foreign governments, suggests he wouldn't contact FBI

Democrats were- you guessed it- OUTRAGED!!!!!!!

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democrats were- you guessed it- OUTRAGED!!!!!!!

Then, today was a good day.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Where was that outrage when it was discovered that Hillary and the DNC were paying foreign intelligence assets for damaging intel? Fucking crickets.....chirp chirp.....

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
So IF Biden is leading Trump on all the Polls then why can't he get more than 12 people to attend his rallies?

Biden by Landslide
Biden by 13 Points
Biden by 4 in TEXAS - {right Razz }
Something doesn't quite make sense to me. Confused

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Rush talked about that today a bit. He showed examples of Reagan down in the polls to Carter and Mondale even at this point. Completely meaningless.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
doesn't matter what the polls say

the fact was that he got 12 voters...not enough to carry the street, let alone the state

Bidet is the same loser that he always has been

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The pollsters also said Trump had no path to victory and that Hillary was going to crush him. Same shit, different election cycle.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Class, what do we say about political polls?

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

We say these polls aren't worth shit. Made up fake news trash.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Tits on a boar hog??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post