SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Whistleblower my ass. He's a fucking deep-state commie. Mad

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Why am I seeing angry comments in this thread today?

[...]

Come on, guys. Stand up, shake your fist in the faces of those who wish to destroy this nation, and defy them to do their worst.

You're damned right. I feel silly for using the word "maddening" a few pages back, and I almost didn't use it, thought about it some, thought better of it, and then I did it anyway. I think, in retrospect, that perhaps "deflective and counter-accusatory" would have been the better choice of words. I'm very aware of the games they play and it still manages to occasionally piss me off when they openly lie and I know that most of the other people listening to what I'm hearing are nodding and pumping their fists in the air, at least, given where I live.

But yes, we need to hold firm and stop using discouraging language and simply being mad at the system of liars and thieves. Quiet confidence was a place I came to somewhere around 9pm on election night of '16, and I've mostly resided there since. I'm not unflappable, and I have my moments where these complete frauds manage to sneak some doubt into me, but I try to breathe it in and then breathe it out, and we all should.

Short of Greta Thunberg's wet dreams of Ragnarok coming true before election day, we will have eight years of Trump. The Dems just all but gift-wrapped it and left it on the doorstep of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave with a box of chocolates and a bottle of champagne.

Dim Dem's gonna be Dem Dims. Or something like that. Big Grin

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The one thing we can count on is that no matter how unbelievable and absurd the "whistleblower's" testimony is, the Dems will buy it hook, line and sinker.
Just as they did with Christine Blasey Ford.
There is no depth to which they will not sink to bring down this elected President.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The complaint from the deep state intel POS (aka whistleblower) has been given to congress.

It should be public tomorrow.

REP House member Chris Stewart read the complaint. Stewart said the entirety of the complaint is about the one phone call. The complaint does include some news stories. The complaint is all second hand notes.

We will need to compare the complaint to the transcript.

Conservative Treehouse is concerned that the Intel IG (Atkinson) is not a straight shooter on this. Atkinson considered the complaint to be "credible". He noted that there could be a possible violation of campaign finance laws.

Atkinson came from the DoJ National Security Division. The NSD is where the BS FISA warrants originated.

posted Hide Post
There is a lot of information at Conservative Treehouse about Atkinson and not much is good. I noted that he is a Trump appointee. It looks as though there is hardly anyone in DC that can give good info and advice to Pres. Trump for making the many appointments that are needed to help run the gov't. I pray daily for our president.

Posts: 516 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
The press summarized the story as « the administration opened an investigation on a presidential candidate in hopes of affecting an election « 
The irony was of course lost on them but apparently we are now supposed to be outraged by this type of activity

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Heh, heh. Screw you, Pelosi.

“Donald Trump's reelection campaign raised $5million in just 24 hours after Nancy Pelosi launched an impeachment inquiry against the President, it is claimed.

Brad Parscale, Trump's 2020 campaign manager, said the campaign and Republican party had received the money in small-scale donations from all 50 states following Pelosi's announcement.

Meanwhile two corporate fundraisers in New York on Wednesday night and Thursday were due to rake in another $8million making the total $13million in just 72 hours…”

https://mol.im/a/7506631

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Donald & Company have declassified the whistle blower complaint, just hours before the House "Intelligence" Committees hearing with the intel boss. Now anybody can read it.

The Dems just never quit, but Donald just makes them look more like mouth breathing idiots each time they go after him.

More winning!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The "complaint" is out.

link:

https://drive.google.com/file/...1SFZHcPuYFgiZrN/view

Like the REP House person said last night, it reads exactly like a Fusion GPS report or the Steele dossier. Same style. Same mix of multiple unidentified sources and open public news items.

The complaint includes that the DNC servers were discussed as being held by Ukraine.

??? Why would Ukraine have DNC servers ?

After reading the complaint, I am leaning towards the CTH position that Intel IG Atkinson should be viewed as a possible antiTrump person. Not completely sure yet.

The complaint attacks reports by The Hill. That would be the multiple reports on the Ukraine by John Solomon.

This smells really bad. Another deep state set up. Dossier revisited.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I tried to watch Maguire's testimony, but my mental health self-protection mechanism kicked in about 5 seconds into Adam Schiff's condescending comments.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
I tried to watch Maguire's testimony, but my mental health self-protection mechanism kicked in about 5 seconds into Adam Schiff's condescending comments

Apparently Adam Schiff was doing a freestyle improv of the phone conversation at one point.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
. . . Schiff was doing a freestyle improv of the phone conversation . . .

Big Grin

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Politicos took advantage of DNI today. Politicos were sniping and shading, as usual, but good military man DNI was not as experienced in the political realm.

Too quick to give credibility to the second-hand, anonymous source to immediately expand the scope of inquiry beyond the call.

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
I watched all I could stand of the Congressional Showboat "Intelligence Committee" .

I now have a new lower opinion of the "Intelligence Committee" and it's leader.

Intelligence Committee my ass!

Adam Schiff for Brains and his democratic sidekicks are not worthy of association with the word intelligence.

The Dems have stepped into a YUGE pile of doo doo and they have not yet begun to realize it.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
I tried to watch Maguire's testimony, but my mental health self-protection mechanism kicked in about 5 seconds into Adam Schiff's condescending comments.

What a (Al Swearengen word)!

But, on the bright side, Spartacus upgraded me last night from "Deplorable" to "Despicable". That's good, right?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Congressman Nunes opening statement pretty much nailed it. He called out some of the Dems failed witch hunts so far, including this one.

I particularly liked it when he called out "a member of this committee", who happened to be sitting right beside him, (Slimebag Schiff) for falling for a hoax call from a pair of Russian comedians, where he thought he was negotiating with Putin to get naked pictures of Trump in 2018.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ll-read-the-document

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
. . . Schiff was doing a freestyle improv of the phone conversation . . .

Big Grin

Was that the guy who opened the hearing? The guy who opened the hearing just made up a bunch of stuff and said Trump said it. Trump said nothing of the sort and I turned it off. Lying on national television, absolutely amazing.

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Schiff says they "will be guided by the evidence."

I think he meant to say,"We will be guided by the conclusion - that we've already reached."

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Interesting take by former IC guy, via Zero Hedge:

quote:

'He Had Help': Former CIA, NSC Official Questions 'Too Convenient' And 'Too Perfect' Whistleblower Report

In light of Thursday's public release of a 'whistleblower' complaint, who was "not a witness to most of the events described" in their allegation that President Trump abused his office to request that Ukraine investigate former Vice President Joe Biden's dealings in the country, former CIA analyst and National Security Council (NSC) official Fred Fleitz has provided his take on the whole thing via Twitter.

Notably, Fleitz - CEO of the Center for Security Policy - points out that "The way this complaint was written suggested the author had a lot of help," adding "I know from my work on the House Intel Committee staff that many whistleblowers go directly to the intel oversight committees. Did this whistleblower first meet with House Intel committee members?"
Fleitz then writes that "that this whistleblower complaint is too convenient and too perfect to come from a typical whistleblower," adding "Were other IC officers involved? Where outside groups opposed to the president involved?"

1/ As a former CIA analyst and former NSC official who edited transcripts of POTUS phone calls with foreign leaders, here are my thoughts on the whistleblower complaint which was just released. . . intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/…

2/ This is not an intelligence matter. It is a policy matter and a complaint about differences over policy. Presidential phone calls are not an intelligence concern. The fact that IC officers transcribe these calls does not give the IC IG jurisdiction over these calls.

3/ It appears that rules restricting access and knowledge of these sensitive calls was breached. This official was not on this call, not on the approved dissem list and should not have been briefed on the call.

.3/ The way this complaint was written suggested the author had a lot of help. I know from my work on the House Intel Committee staff that many whistleblowers go directly to the intel oversight committees. Did this whistleblower first meet with House Intel committee members?

.4/ It is therefore important that Congress find out where this complaint came from. What did House and Senate intel committee dem members and staff know about it and when? Did they help orchestrate this complaint?

5/ My view is that this whistleblower complaint is too convenient and too perfect to come from a typical whistleblower. Were other IC officers involved? Where outside groups opposed to the president involved?

6/ This complaint will further damage IC relations with the White House for many years to come because IC officers appear to be politicizing presidential phone calls with foreign officials and their access to the president and his activities in the White House.

7/ Worst of all, this IC officer -- and probably others -- have blatantly crossed the line into policy. This violates a core responsibility of IC officers is to inform, but not make policy.

8/ This is such a grievous violation of trust between the IC and the White House that it would not surprise me if IC officers are barred from all access to POTUS phone calls with foreign officials.

Link

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post