SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
FBI has fired four employees for leaking since 2016: report

Aug. 07, 2019 - 6:56 - DiGenova & Toensing's Victoria Toensing and Joe diGenova on a report that the FBI referred 14 employees to OPR for leaking classified information and how Democrats are demanding access to records from Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s time in George W. Bush’s White House.

https://video.foxbusiness.com/...72001/#sp=show-clips

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
They were never really with the President to begin with.

Or at least they don’t pay attention. You want to turn the left against back ground checks or red flag laws? Have Trump suggest it. The left will not allow it if they have to give anything to Trump. I really don’t know how anyone can be upset over his statements. If they’ve paid attention.

I figured out a long time ago that I’m not going to agree with everything any leader does. The bespoken can do is find one whose principles align best with my own and trust them to do their best.

President Trump takes it to a whole ‘nother level with his three(four?) dimensional chess. I’ve learned when I think he is going off the rails it just means I don’t see the whole picture yet. All I have do is wait and laugh once it all becomes clear.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or at least they don’t pay attention. You want to turn the left against back ground checks or red flag laws? Have Trump suggest it. The left will not allow it if they have to give anything to Trump. I really don’t know how anyone can be upset over his statements. If they’ve paid attention.

Chucky Shoomer has already started preaching that the Red Flag laws are not enough and the D want a vote on it combined with UBC. Doesn't matter to the D which either gets through, which I doubt it will, it will never be enough for them.

Shoomer on Red Flag Laws

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
There’s nothing we can do that can make them not hate us. Even black conservatives are white supremacists!
Dear God, give me strength to survive the next 15 months and the continuing turmoil that follows.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
There’s nothing we can do that can make them not hate us. Even black conservatives are white supremacists!
Dear God, give me strength to survive the next 15 months and the continuing turmoil that follows.

I have to have a FB account for work (OK- NOT HAVE TO BUT FOR OPEN/CLOSE OFFICE, ETC, I DO) and I removed all social media apps during the last election. I may have to walk around with headphones in and blinders on this time!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:

Stolen Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Cars line up around the block for Bill Miller’s BBQ

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

Chucky Shoomer has already started preaching that the Red Flag laws are not enough and the D want a vote on it combined with UBC. Doesn't matter to the D which either gets through, which I doubt it will, it will never be enough for them.

Shoomer on Red Flag Laws

Re: RED FLAG LAWS:

"The same people who report your FB posts as offensive will be calling tip lines to have your guns seized. Get it?"

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Report This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://townhall.com/columnist...-you-disarm-n2551257

“They Will Still Hate You Even If You Disarm "

"It was quite a surprise to find out that we Trump voters were personally responsible for the savage murder sprees of a creep who dug single-payer and a satanist fan of Big Chief Warren. The El Paso scumbag decided he wanted to murder Hispanics because migration would somehow destroy the environment, which falls right in line with classical progressive eugenics balderdash. The Democrat from Dayton was full-on #Resistance. But apparently we conservatives were to blame for their actions because we refuse to give up our rights.

Now, those links I just outlined between these idiots’ political beliefs and liberals should not act to place the moral blame for their vile deeds upon liberals, but they must because that’s apparently the new rule. It’s a stupid rule and I think we should go back to the old rule - the person responsible for the crime he commits is the criminal - but since the new rule is in effect then the liberals can enjoy it like a suppository.

Remember, everything the mainstream media tells you at the behest of the liberal elite is a lie and a scam designed to increase their power and wealth by diminishing your power and wealth. Global warming? It’s such a crisis that they need to fly their private jets to fabulous resorts to discuss how you must trade in your Ford Expedition for a Schwinn and how millions of people like you who support their families in the petroleum industry better learn to code. And now the crisis of two left-friendly mutants out of 335 million people means you need to be disarmed. Oh, and you’re also racists so you should be disenfranchised too.

Weird how the liberal solution to every problem is always to make you less free.

One of their tactics is exhaustion - to exhaust the weak among us and get them to say, “Gosh, if we just give in we can put this unpleasantness behind us.” But you can’t put anything behind you with these people, because there is nothing to put behind you. It’s all a lie. You are not a racist. Your guns won’t hurt anyone but criminals and aspiring tyrants. And the leftists know it. They know they are spewing skeevy slanders, and if you give in on this one - handing over your AR-15 and hanging your head over prejudices you don’t possess - the libs and their newsprint lackeys will just club you with another set of grievances that you can only atone for through further submission.

It will never end. They will always hate you. Always. Nothing you can do will change that. Nothing. So get used to it and invite them to pound sand.

It would be nice to have libs and their media goons not sliming us all the time with manifest falsehoods. It would also be nice to have a pet unicorn named Chet always ready to make a run to the liquor store to pick up a sixer of Dos Equis and some Doritos. Neither one is going to happen, and you can’t change that by giving in. No matter how much you abase yourself it will never be enough for them to not hate you. 

Take Mitt Romney, please (back to whatever state he’s from this week). He shamelessly smooches lib rear expecting a pat on the head but the second he deviates from his Never Trump sissydom he gets eviscerated. Bret Stephens of the loathsome NYT is the classic kept conservative, but no matter how much he sucks up, if he offers any hint of #Resistance resistance - no matter how qualified and neutered - they torch him like a witch. 

They are always going to hate you, so get any idea out of your head that if you just surrender then this endless tsunami of lies will finally be over. It won’t, because it has nothing to do with what you actually think or have actually done. Nothing. It’s a means of oppression, a tactic to stop you from exercising your right to be a citizen instead of a serf.

The libs’ goal in disarming you is not to stop crime. If it were, the blue cities where they rule would not be the urban war zones the media tries to ignore (we are blessed to have an alternative media that outflank the lying mainstream press). Ask a liberal - the problem is police arresting too many criminals. The problem, to them, is mass incarceration, as if the massively incarcerated are all innocent honor students swept up in some sort of malicious dragnet.

We think criminals ought to be in jail. The Democrats’ goal is to make us into criminals - once we’re criminalized the whole over-incarceration crisis will vanish and they’ll get all Old School Kamala 1.0 vis a vis locking people up.

Defenseless, silenced and paying for everyone else’s stuff, all while being abused and disrespected - that’s what the left wants for you.

Everything the left says or does is designed to make them more powerful by making you less free. You can never give enough of your money or freedom away to make them stop hating you, so don’t try. Get woke to their scam - luckily we have a president who is - and don’t play along. They’ll always hate you, so stop caring about their lies.”

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Yes, I was channeling Colonel Schlichter.
He said it a lot better, didn’t he?

Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, I was channeling Colonel Schlichter.
He said it a lot better, didn’t he?

You betcha!

quote:

There's truly a demonic wind blowing through our great country. God help us.

Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:

Average BBQ but glad they are getting the support

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
[IMG]https

I wish had the skills to change "CNN" to "Democrats" but that is still outstanding.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
They probably hate us because, for a while with Obama, they were winning. Now that they lost, they believe if they pout, complain, and scream, they might get their way.

Looks like they will be loosing for a long while, if Trump continues with the great judicial picks at all federal levels.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
With all the good lately for GOP, why have/are so many GOP quitting congress. Like Gowdy

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hamden106:
With all the good lately for GOP, why have/are so many GOP quitting congress. Like Gowdy[/QUOTE
$$$$$$$

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gee, imagine that. This is what you call "results".

But, don't forget, boys and girls- these illegals are only doing the jobs which Americans are unwilling to do. Right? Right. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Gee, imagine that. This is what you call "resuts".
But, don't forget, boys and girls- these illegals are only doing the jobs which Americans are unwilling to do. Right? Right. Roll Eyes
I read earlier today that 6 of the 7 companies raided have already admitted to knowingly and willfully hiring illegals. Gee, no surprise there, but it does highlight the issue for all to see, which in my mind is a good thing.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post